Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Took my autistic brother to the park bad idea

Sleepycell

Sleepycell

Captain
★★
Earlier today, I took my little brother, who is autistic, to the park. So, as we got there, he ran over to the slides, and I went to sit on the bench. A couple of minutes went by, and I saw a group of parents and children. The parents went to sit on the bench behind the slides, and the four kids ran up to the slide area where my brother was playing. Within a minute of the kids going up to the slide area, one of the kids called my brother a "retard." I went up to see what was happening, and you could see that my little brother was visibly scared and confused because the four kids were surrounding him. Then, one of the kids pushed my little brother to the ground, and you could hear one of the dads say, "Teach that retard a lesson," while they were all laughing.

The kid who pushed my brother to the floor was about to punch him, and I grabbed his arm firmly and loudly said, "Stop it now!" The kid started screaming and crying for his dad, and all three of the dads ran over. One of the dads pushed me into a bar that was behind me while I was pulling my brother up off the floor, and the bar hit the back of my head, which hurt super bad and made me slightly dizzy. When I got up, one of the dads said, "What the hell are you doing?" The initial dad who pushed me was held back by his wife and another guy, and I said to him that the kid pushed my brother. He said that never happened and that I'm crazy. He said they were going to call the police. The other woman who was there called me an "ugly scumbag," and the other wife who was holding her husband back said I looked like an "ugly pedo." As they were about to call the police, I noticed a camera directly facing the slides area and I pointed it out. Then, they quickly left, saying, "Nevermind," and as they were quickly leaving, the dad whose wife was holding him back spit on me. I wanted to hit him so bad, but he was legit 6 foot 4 to 6 foot 5, so I didn't do anything, and also, I was outnumbered.

As we were walking back home, I bought my little brother an ice cream to make him feel better after what happened, but he was clearly shaken up and didn't talk. When we got home, he went over to his room where he has been all day, and he won't come out. I feel super bad, but the moral of the story: if you're an incel or have autism or any other mental disorder that makes you stick out, you should just stay inside because normies will see you and just want to start problems with you for no reason. I truly believe these normies are just evil and truly have no morals. I truly hope the worst happens to those people.

Last edited:
Earlier today, I took my little brother, who is autistic, to the park. So, as we got there, he ran over to the slides, and I went to sit on the bench. A couple of minutes went by, and I saw a group of parents and children. The parents went to sit on the bench behind the slides, and the four kids ran up to the slide area where my brother was playing. Within a minute of the kids going up to the slide area, one of the kids called my brother a "retard." I went up to see what was happening, and you could see that my little brother was visibly scared and confused because the four kids were surrounding him. Then, one of the kids pushed my little brother to the ground, and you could hear one of the dads say, "Teach that retard a lesson," while they were all laughing.

The kid who pushed my brother to the floor was about to punch him, and I grabbed his arm firmly and loudly said, "Stop it now!" The kid started screaming and crying for his dad, and all three of the dads ran over. One of the dads pushed me into a bar that was behind me while I was pulling my brother up off the floor, and the bar hit the back of my head, which hurt super bad and made me slightly dizzy. When I got up, one of the dads said, "What the hell are you doing?" The initial dad who pushed me was held back by his wife and another guy, and I said to him that the kid pushed my brother. He said that never happened and that I'm crazy. He said they were going to call the police. The other woman who was there called me an "ugly scumbag," and the other wife who was holding her husband back said I looked like an "ugly pedo." As they were about to call the police, I noticed a camera directly facing the slides area and I pointed it out. Then, they quickly left, saying, "Nevermind," and as they were quickly leaving, the dad whose wife was holding him back spit on me. I wanted to hit him so bad, but he was legit 6 foot 4 to 6 foot 5, so I didn't do anything, and also, I was outnumbered.

As we were walking back home, I bought my little brother an ice cream to make him feel better after what happened, but he was clearly shaken up and didn't talk. When we got home, he went over to his room where he has been all day, and he won't come out. I feel super bad, but the moral of the story: if you're an incel or have autism or any other mental disorder that makes you stick out, you should just stay inside because normies will see you and just want to start problems with you for no reason. I truly believe these normies are just evil and truly have no morals. I truly hope the worst happens to these people.
You should call the police rn and fuck them over for pushing you. Do it rn brocel, have them all arrested.

You should call the police rn and fuck them over by pushing you. Do it rn brocel, have them all arrested.
I'm thinking of doing that rn but I'm just so high inhib I'm too scared of doing it but I'm strongly considering doing it tomorrow morning cause it already night right now.

I pray that those kids one day encounter an instance of @Copexodius Maximus profile gif
Me too but I doubt it because all of the dads where htn who were all above 6 foot and the wives aswell were htb and they were all white

I pray that those kids one day encounter an instance of @Copexodius Maximus profile gif
Warner Bros Lol GIF by Joker Movie

I'm thinking of doing that rn but I'm just so high inhib I'm too scared of doing it but I'm strongly considering doing it tomorrow morning cause it already night right now.
Don’t pussy out, you need to make them pay for bullying your brother especially. They wanted your brother to suffer, hit you, and accused you of being a pedophile.

Also, delete this post right before doing it jfl. You have to

Don’t pussy out, you need to make them pay for bullying your brother especially. They wanted your brother to suffer, hit you, and accused you of being a pedophile.

Ill most likely delete the post in the morning that's when ill prob do it im just working up the courage to do it rn

If you're American, that's legal grounds for you to get shooting :feelsYall:

i want to beat the living shit out of those dads

Ill most likely delete the post in the morning that's when ill prob do it im just working up the courage to do it rn
Proud of you. Destroy these evil scums and don’t back down

Spitting on you alone counts as assault btw. You have a solid case with the video footage. Pursue this to the fullest extent of the law.

Spitting on you alone counts as assault btw. You have a solid case with the video footage. Pursue this to the fullest extent of the law.
Read my recent thread

Pure rage fuel! But in all honesty you defended your brother people like those who bully those who are truly suffering (non nt, ugly etc). Will only learn when their life is gone and their 'loved' ones are sobbing

You need to be more aggressive in these situations and if a fight happens then you fight as hard as you can. U didnt do anything wrong its just a bad day go out again with your brother and have fun maybe take a friend with u too
i wish i could take a freind but i have none

This is why old parents shouldn’t have children. @Incelius Savage

This is why old parents shouldn’t have children. @Incelius Savage
Young people can have retards too. My sister had an autistic son

Never began for him
He got done dirty too. Sister was on drugs so she gave him away to some family and now hes in a foster home that hes older

He said that never happened and that I'm crazy
This is your mistake right there.

You wrongly assumed that you and your autist brother would face anything short of hostility from normies. You even tried to reason with a mob, which is impossible.

The correct way to go about these situations is to ALWAYS video record EVERYTHING, speak softly, and carry a big stick, do you get what I'm saying?

You're not a police officer conducting an arrest, so you don't have to tell normies you WILL USE anything they say against them in a court of law; you're also not required to inform them you're willing and able to terminate with extreme prejudice any and all threats to your or your brother's life.

One of the dads pushed me into a bar
you could've enriched him right then and there, with legal impunity.

Anyways, another day, another case of an omega male expecting non-hostile attitudes from normies.

What can I do? Blackpill is not for everybody.

Should've shot them all.

Hope those dads get brutally massacred

This incident goes to show that normies are just as evil as foids. Humanity is a disgusting race that deserves to be terminated

See who owns the building where that camera was and ask for the footage

As we were walking back home, I bought my little brother an ice cream to make him feel better after what happened, but he was clearly shaken up and didn't talk. When we got home, he went over to his room where he has been all day, and he won't come out. I feel super bad, but the moral of the story: if you're an incel or have autism or any other mental disorder that makes you stick out, you should just stay inside because normies will see you and just want to start problems with you for no reason. I truly believe these normies are just evil and truly have no morals. I truly hope the worst happens to those people.
Should have shot them in the head

no man do not delete this post he and his brother needs our support.

This incident goes to show that normies are just as evil as foids. Humanity is a disgusting race that deserves to be terminated
yep I beleive u I hate humanity

may I follow you mate? also would it be possible to use your post in my youtube vid in the future?

Pure rage fuel! But in all honesty you defended your brother people like those who bully those who are truly suffering (non nt, ugly etc). Will only learn when their life is gone and their 'loved' ones are sobbing
yes but shit breeds more shit and their teachings of brutality while we incles die alone.

You should come back with a gun and kill those dads.

Sad shit brocel, you did the right thing

yes but shit breeds more shit and their teachings of brutality while we incles die alone.
I concur the good thing is the birthrates are becoming lower gone are the days of 3 kids and a suburban home.

what do you mean?
You mentioned how the bullies are still able to breed however with the exception of most Africa and some Asian countries everywhere else is experiencing a population decline.

You mentioned how the bullies are still able to breed however with the exception of most Africa and some Asian countries everywhere else is experiencing a population decline.
I guess so women really need to wake up

Bring a gun next time.

maybe because of the modern mentality. Asian and African are more traditional but some women are nasty to their husbands. Most however are very obedient and nice.

Are you in the United Kingdom?
This kind of cockroach is everywhere here. It's definitely getting worse. Most people are just scum who deserve to be exterminated. The government is fortunate that 99% of people don't have guns , I'm sure they'd be killing each other like flies cos the scale of suppressed rage envy and bitterness is off the scale.

Last edited:
You need to conceal carry a pocket pistol, or at least some pepper spray. Never leave your house unarmed, this country is super dangerous.

You need to conceal carry a pocket pistol, or at least some pepper spray. Never leave your house unarmed, this country is super dangerous.
in the uk you would get done by the police

Are you in the United Kingdom?
This kind of cockroach is everywhere here. It's definitely getting worse. Most people are just scum who deserve to be exterminated. The government is fortunate that 99% of people don't have guns , I'm sure they'd be killing each other like flies cos the scale of suppressed rage envy and bitterness is off the scale.
hi mate live in London and have had to grow up seeing sexy girls be attracted to pieces of shit hoodie gangster kids. which may I add theated to stab me up more than once and also assulted and abused me like no other. Also the females in this country are scum and have attitude like no other.