Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Took me a fat second before noticing they weren’t white but chinese

No fucking way they're chinks

No fucking way they're chinks
They are, look at her other vids, the more you look at it with other angles, you will notice double eyelids surgery, rhinoplasty etc… they are chink but they’re frauding like fucking crazy

Chinese want to be white, but the USA wants to be non-white. Our government keeps importing shitskins like nothing.

They are, look at her other vids, the more you look at it with other angles, you will notice double eyelids surgery, rhinoplasty etc… they are chink but they’re frauding like fucking crazy
Insane that that's even possible though

I wanna fuck the wannabe white chinks

Chinks?

TOTAL NOODLEWHORE ANNHILITATION SQUAD!

RELEASE DAISY'S DESTRUCTION 2

it's over for rices, they get cucked by whitecels so bad, it's brutal

those blue irises must be contacts, i mean they are not crazy enough to do the iris color change surgery right??? :feelsmega:

I’m not convinced. Chinks don’t look that good. These are half Asian half white at worst, and even that’s a stretch

I want them both to slobber on my cock and balls at the same time.

Looksmaxxing is just that: fraudmaxxing.

If your phenotype is shit you are just creating a fake halo about your genetics.
looksmaxxing is like trying to reach your genetic potential like gymaxxing or mewing

fraudmaxxing is like doing plastic surgeries, using contacts, etc

They are probably, like Quapa

We chinks need to invest more in forward growth and height

with genetoc editing

We chinks need to invest more in forward growth and height
Agreed about height, wdym forward growth? Flat maxilla is what makes a chink a chink without that yall will look like Hapas

Agreed about height, wdym forward growth? Flat maxilla is what makes a chink a chink without that yall will look like Hapas
We still have yellow skin and spiky hair

Noodlewhore frauding has gone too far. This is on par with blackface

A single noodlewhore does more looksmaxxing to look white than the entire blackpill community.

A single noodlewhore does more looksmaxxing to look white than the entire blackpill community.
Brutal, just shows how much incels are behind in terms of fraudmaxxing. We gotta step up our game @Cayden Zhang you might need to dm her to make yourself white

Brutal, just shows how much incels are behind in terms of fraudmaxxing. We gotta step up our game @Cayden Zhang you might need to dm her to make yourself white
That fraudmaxxing won’t work it’ll just get you ostracized in the west.

These cunt must be mixed race and using many makeup and filter and surgery

Prettiest chinese I've ever seen.