Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill took a picture

tragedy person

tragedy person

Banned
-
took a picture got reminded how ugly i am now i want to killl myself even more
because no women will love me :fuk:

dont do it
calm down please!

Did you take the picture from at least 6 feet away?

Everyone looks kinda ugly with close up photos

took a picture got reminded how ugly i am now i want to killl myself even more
because no women will love me :fuk:
No woman was ever going to "love" "you" period, because "love" never existed to begin with (not in the way that society at large pretends it does).

I don't know why people pretend as if a woman "loving" "you" for your attractiveness is any less shallow than a woman "loving" "you" for your money.

In either case it isn't "love" and nor is she "in love" with "you", as in "YOU as a person" (your personality).

Exhibit A: Tyler Ziegler:
He was a United States Marine Corps sergeant who suffered severe burns during the Iraq War. He received the Purple Heart medal.

Can you see the "love" in her eyes for him?

ty-ziegel-bf.jpg

Well this is the before and after he was disfigured and lost his Chad looks:
26168694_1558476060898581_6001524795949302932_n.jpg

Ok, can you still see the "love" now? :feelskek:
the_face_of_war.jpg

Tyler_Ziegel.jpg

marine-wedding-by-nina-berman.jpg

8.jpg

Now you will find some images like this (I've only found one):
LookingGoodForTheCamera

But that's just her looking good for the camera and trying her best to be "presentable". Like that forced half smile she has in the picture before this one :feelskek: (she's just putting in more effort).

But always remember this was her expression when she was getting her professional wedding photo, this is her true feelings about him:
the_face_of_war.jpg

She is MORTIFIED that her Chad that she "loved" is now a disfigured monster.

Your personality does not matter, and nobody really "loves" you for your personality.

Women "love" men based on how attractive they are and what they can provide for them.

THE ILLUSION OF "LOVE" THAT YOU'VE BEEN CHASING AFTER YOUR ENTIRE LIFE, NEVER EXISTED TO BEGIN WITH!

THE SOONER YOU ACCEPT THAT, THE SOONER YOU CAN MOVE ON AND START LIVING LIFE.

Last edited:
Fuck women, they are not worth dying for.

No woman was ever going to "love" "you" period, because "love" never existed to begin with (not in the way that society at large pretends it does).

I don't know why people pretend as if a woman "loving" "you" for your attractiveness is any less shallow than a woman "loving" "you" for your money.

In either case it isn't "love" and nor is she "in love" with "you", as in "YOU as a person" (your personality).

He was a United States Marine Corps sergeant who suffered severe burns during the Iraq War. He received the Purple Heart medal.

ty-ziegel-bf.jpg

the_face_of_war.jpg

Tyler_Ziegel.jpg

8.jpg

View attachment 651715

But that's just her looking good for the camera and trying her best to be "presentable". Like that forced half smile she has in the picture before this one :feelskek: (she's just putting in more effort).

But always remember this was her expression when she was getting her professional wedding photo, this is her true feelings about him:
the_face_of_war.jpg

Your personality does not matter, and nobody really "loves" you for your personality.

Women "love" men based on how attractive they are and what they can provide for them.

THE ILLUSION OF "LOVE" THAT YOU'VE BEEN CHASING AFTER YOUR ENTIRE LIFE, NEVER EXISTED TO BEGIN WITH!

fax

ty-ziegel-bf.jpg

the_face_of_war.jpg

Tyler_Ziegel.jpg

8.jpg

View attachment 651715

the_face_of_war.jpg

based af. high IQ post right here.

ty-ziegel-bf.jpg

the_face_of_war.jpg

Tyler_Ziegel.jpg

8.jpg

View attachment 651715

the_face_of_war.jpg

That is gdmf brutal bro!

Another greycel talking about ropes