Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel took a pic of myself

• Thread starter Deleted member 27495
  • Start date
Deleted member 27495

Deleted member 27495

mrkittycel
-
thought i was a 4/10 but i am actually like a 2.5/10. Fuck guys my ratios are fucked up, my midface is horse tier fucked up, my eyes are fucked up, my chin is recessed as shit.

:cryfeels:

on my 5,000th post i will join satan in hades.

Just mew bro.
Also for eye area, maybe try getting more sleep and drinking more water, that could help a little.

Post your brown face

on my 5,000th post i will join satan in hades.

Just mew bro.
Also for eye area, maybe try getting more sleep and drinking more water, that could help a little.
It's about bones, I sleep well and have dark circles which aren't changing at all

We're not meant to look at ourselves. For the entirety of human history and evolution we could see how we look only in reflections from water. We were supposed to gauge our status from others' reaction to us, not by contemplating on our own appearance.

It's about bones, I sleep well and have dark circles which aren't changing at all
i know its bones, but sometimes more water can help. Just trying to give advice in case you never tried it. better than just saying it's over and telling you to rope.

I cant take pictures of myself anymore. I took down the old ones my mom had hanging up

We're not meant to look at ourselves. For the entirety of human history and evolution we could see how we look only in reflections from water. We were supposed to gauge our status from others' reaction to us, not by contemplating on our own appearance.