Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Took a pic of myself, I want to rope

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
Tfw your face is more horrible than it should be:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:, like wtf did I do to deserve this,:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: it's so asymmetrical and fucked up with such huge bug eyes I can't even look at it for 2 seconds straight. Like not even looksmaxxing can save my ass and what's worse my stupid parents still tell me I'm somehow not ugly and that I'm mentally ill. Fuck you boomers the only thing you ever did was to give me some shitty normalfag education and food nothing else.This is such a clown world where there are some people who can shit on others just bcuz they lacked some mm of bones and flesh. I truly hate my existence and anyone whoever created me. If there's such thing as a God, I tell you this: FUCK YOU

FUCK BOOMERS
FUCK CUCKS
FUCK FEMORRHOIDS
FUCK CHAD
FUCK EVERYONE
FUCK EVERY SINGLE THING THAT MOVES ON THIS GAY EARTH!!! WW3 I'M WAITING FOR YA :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

I avoid selfies at all costs. Especially front camera ones. It outlines my subhumanity even more and if I take a glimpse of it I'll have a mental breakdown and lock myself inside for days.

I avoid selfies at all costs. Especially front camera ones. It outlines my subhumanity even more and if I take a glimpse of it I'll have a mental breakdown and lock myself inside for days.
Yes man, I feel completely destroyed every time I take one but y'know, I always have this delusional thought that maybe, just maaaayybeee I am a 4-5/10. Jfl I can't even mog our st. blackops2cel how in the hell can we win at life.

Brutal. Selfies are a reminder of why people treat us the way they do

Shit I kind of like pictures of me tbh i think i look cool even if no girls do. :feelsbadman:

Just larp as a vampire theory.

I sometimes start getting stupid thoughts like 'hey maybe im not that bad' and then I open my front camera. Ropefuel

Yes man, I feel completely destroyed every time I take one but y'know, I always have this delusional thought that maybe, just maaaayybeee I am a 4-5/10. Jfl I can't even mog our st. blackops2cel how in the hell can we win at life.

Same. Sometimes my mind plays tricks on me and tells me "maybe U aren't so bad afterall". Then it's back to reality of isolation and everyone hating me jfl
I sometimes start getting stupid thoughts like 'hey maybe im not that bad' and then I open my front camera. Ropefuel

I wrote almost the same exact thing seconds after u did.

Same. Sometimes my mind plays tricks on me and tells me "maybe U aren't so bad afterall". Then it's back to reality of isolation and everyone hating me jfl
We've all been there fellas

Happens all the time

i never take pics of myself

Brutal. Selfies are a reminder of why people treat us the way they do
This. Anytime i saw a picture of my face, there was 0 mystery to why my life turned out the way it did. Everything makes 100% sense

You have body dysmorphia :soy:

Life sucks tbh.

My (subhuman) face looks pretty similar to me in the mirror and in pictures, but for some reason, I have slightly more ab definition in pictures.