Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel took a pic of my hairline

• Thread starter Deleted member 32431
  • Start date
Deleted member 32431

Deleted member 32431

breast cancer enthusiast
-
ded srs i m going to cryyyy , real talk , i can't take this fr fr , honestly , after i finish this last year of HS i m going to kill myself
my hairline is dying , everytime i see someone in HS i look at their hair , they all have straight hairlines , they're taller , they're bigger they just mog me to oblivion , everytime i think i might get a gf , i just take a quick peak at myself and at other dudes and all i see is better options for fo*ds , the dudes have more status , they're NT , outgoing and most foremost they're better looking .
srsly ,the only reason my parents had me was to be a company for my older brother , i wouldn've been here if my mother wasn't woking and stayed at home and just was my brother's company instead of having me
i m about to lose my shit, i m done having 3 breakdowns every 2 or three days . i want cancer now i wanna die now
no wonder why i became insomniac at 13 , being below everyone in everything is hard to cope with . the only way i did to validate myself was through grades but as soon as i joined hs , the iq mog was unreal
why do i need a career why do i need to pursue humanly goals and lifestyles while i m not a human being .
i m fucking so depressed and i m cryying , i m sobbing at myself more than i sobbed at my grandma when she died , at least she lived better than'll do

Finasteride 1mg or Dutasteride 0.5mg

Finasteride 1mg or Dutasteride 0.5mg
my hairline is unsaveable . that\s why i m depressed , the recession is so so unreal for my age

Should probably fly a plane into a building now

Hop on Finasteride asap. Forget about the sides, hair is everything. If you don't then you'll regret big time in your 30s. Don't waste anymore time. You're playing the catching up game now.

Hop on Finasteride asap. Forget about the sides, hair is everything. If you don't then you'll regret big time in your 30s. Don't waste anymore time. You're playing the catching up game now.
you don't know how my hairline looks like . and i m too ashamed to post it in here

you don't know how my hairline looks like . and i m too ashamed to post it in here
Which one?
Images 1

i think investing in a shotgun is more profitable than that , i dont have that much money . but there are more failos than just hairline
Bro I'm probably 10× poorer than you yet still I'm on Minox.

That's bad. Hard NW2 tbh.
That's 100% NW2.

@s0ver Last year of hs, so that puts you at 18/19?

I'm so sorry, brocel. It's completely over for your hair.

Maybe its just early mature hairline?
Or you expected to keep a totally straight neonatal top?

That's 100% NW2.

@s0ver Last year of hs, so that puts you at 18/19?

I'm so sorry, brocel. It's completely over for your hair.
i turned 19 last month and it is actually over , i mean brocels here are trying to give solutions but tbh , i m too depressed to function , last year i skipped a whole week of school cuz i was so ashamed of how i look . plus being sand and not wealthy does add up
Maybe its just early mature hairline?
Or you expected to keep a totally straight neonatal top?
it receded hard since 2019 when i had a buzzcut . again not just my hairline is bad the rest of the pack is shit
facial bones , height , race etc....
Stop gaslighting him you crab
i appreciate the hope you're trying to give me , but it's actually over

Last edited:
Show it from the side where the follicles are.
Keep in mind im 31 and was like this for about
9 years now. Maybe you have an early developed mature hairline.

Attachments

• 20210419_084051.jpg
    20210419_084051.jpg
    394.9 KB · Views: 128
IMG 20210419 045810

decide for yourself
i m the 31 you're the 19 year old

Stop gaslighting him you crab
Gaslighting is when you bullshit, deflect, and blame somebody when they're asking real shit and bringing up legit concerns and then making it seem like it's their fault, thus making the original person question and second guess themselves.

I'm not going to sugarcoat it and feed him blue pill bullshit. He needs to hear the cold, hard truth, and psychologically, emotionally prepare himself.

What the fuck is with the recent uptick in blue pill garbage around here?

Gaslighting is when you bullshit, deflect, and blame somebody when they're asking real shit and bringing up legit concerns and then making it seem like it's their fault, thus making the original person question and second guess themselves.

I'm not going to sugarcoat it and feed him blue pill bullshit. He needs to hear the cold, hard truth, and psychologically, emotionally prepare himself.

i knew it was bad , this is just to confirm that i m not deluding myself

View attachment 436605
decide for yourself
i m the 31 you're the 19 year old

That sharp biting in might be balding yeah.

Dude don't go all doom and gloom. Listen to the advice and stall the reaper. By who knows what fuck year that it will start being too obvious, hair transplants and the like will probably get much more affordable.

You will most likely ascend or rope by then anyways :feelsthink:

That sharp biting in might be balding yeah.

Dude don't go all doom and gloom. Listen to the advice and stall the reaper. By who knows what fuck year that it will start being too obvious, hair transplants and the like will probably get much more affordable.

You will most likely ascend or rope by then anyways :feelsthink:
i dont need hair transplant , i ll rock the shaved head
Download 6

Bluepill would be me telling him ‘Hair doesn’t matter bro!’ His hair line is perfectly salvageable. Being bald in 2021 is a choice not a compulsion
i knew it was bad , this is just to confirm that i m not deluding myself
You are delusional

Mine is similar to yours. I believe it's NW1-1.5 some say it's "mature" hairline. I call it cope. I'm on 5% Minox. Loosing my hairs = instant rope especially if you have a big forehead like mine
poop xD

Last edited:
Mine is similar to yours. I believe it's NW1-1.5 some say it's "mature" hairline. I call it cope. I'm on 5% Minox. Loosing my hairs = instant rope especially if you have a big forehead like mine
not even close to be similar :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
take another look if you forgot how mine looks like
IMG 20210419 045737

not even close to be similar :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
take another look if you forgot how mine looks like
View attachment 436611
Yes you're is NW2 I never claimed mine is similar to yours. But just like mine yours ain't that bad by normalfag standards. You should be on 5% Minox right now.

You are delusional
What the fuck. You just gaslit him here right after giving me shit for it. Normalnigger tier hypocrisy.

Kid just turned 19, is already at NW2, and you're telling him he's imagining that things are bad for him.

His hair line is perfectly salvageable. Being bald in 2021 is a choice not a compulsion
Wise words. 100% true especially if you've noticed recession early on like the OP.

Jfl. You’re hairline is just like mine.
got any pics ? and how old re u ?
Wise words. 100% true especially if you've noticed recession early on like the OP.
i m on minox 5% , but the finasd and others need prescriptions here + i believe i'd still need dht for 2 more years

Norwood is scary

What the fuck. You just gaslit him here right after giving me shit for it. Normalnigger tier hypocrisy.

Kid just turned 19, is already at NW2, and you're telling him he's imagining that things are bad for him.
It most certainly isn’t ’over’ for his hairline. This forum and it’s members are perfect examples of crab bucket mentality. Sure NW2 at 19 is far from ideal but it can be reversed and he’ll have a head full of hair if he stops listening to the idiots on this site and actually looksmaxes instead of rotting

It most certainly isn’t ’over’ for his hairline. This forum and it’s members are perfect examples of crab bucket mentality. Sure NW2 at 19 is far from ideal but it can be reversed and he’ll have a head full of hair if he stops listening to the idiots on this site and actually looksmaxes instead of rotting
i m trying my best to keep my hair , but i can't get access to fin or any hormone blockers as they require prescriptions here

i m trying my best to keep my hair , but i can't get access to fin or any hormone blockers as they require prescriptions here
ExpressPCT might have what you need. Don’t listen to the finasteride fearmongering on this site, you’ll regret not saving your hair when you’re NW7 at 25

I never once said he shouldn't try to save his hairline. Scroll up and see for yourself.

I said it's fucking over for him (JFL @ thinking that balding at 19 doesn't mean it's over). He can cope with fin or minox all he wants, but he'll be dependent on it, like a pill he has to take for the rest of his life.

man i have exactly the same hairline, but i never though of myself that i'm/was balding.

nobody from my family has ever gone bald, it's mainly genetic. right? should i be concerned @Liszt ? :worryfeels:

@s0ver how is the hair situation in your family?

nobody from my family has ever gone bald, it's mainly genetic. right?
Androgenic alopecia is mostly genetic from your mother‘s side. Did your maternal grandfather and maternal uncles have hair? Keep in mind that genetic recombination is a thing so it’s possible that the trait that causes MPB was expressed in you.
should i be concerned @Liszt ? :worryfeels:
How are your temple points?

lifefuel. I'm ricecel. I don't go bald.