Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Took a haircut. I'm ugly as shit now. Also next time i get one i'll be bald as fuck too

lemon21

lemon21

Isekai enjoyer
-
Now coworkers will make fun of me, over.

Cutting your hair is a no go if you have a subhuman skull, kek

I'm a baldcel AND have a gay alien skull. God have mercy on me.

Cutting your hair is a no go if you have a subhuman skull, kek
True lmao, i have such a big nose and forehead that's not even funny. It's gonna be really awesome when i don't have any more hair to cover it up :cryfeels:

I'm a baldcel AND have a gay alien skull. God have mercy on me.
Same, I'm starting to go bald and do not have the head shape for the bald look, do you wear hats?

Same, I'm starting to go bald and do not have the head shape for the bald look, do you wear hats?
I started to do the hat cope but realized when people see you wearing one all the time even indoors it just looks silly and they will catch on to it. I also tried a good thickening shampoo and styling gel to make it less obvious, but still multiple times children have pointed out my balding (children are brutally honest) so I know it doesn't really work.

I started to do the hat cope but realized when people see you wearing one all the time even indoors it just looks silly and they will catch on to it. I also tried a good thickening shampoo and styling gel to make it less obvious, but still multiple times children have pointed out my balding (children are brutally honest) so I know it doesn't really work.
"When people see you""....

Who cares?

I'm not going around with a bald dome.

And besides, nobody notices me, or cares.

Get a hat yhat blends in with your style

"When people see you""....

Who cares?

I'm not going around with a bald dome.

And besides, nobody notices me, or cares.

Get a hat yhat blends in with your style
True, when I go bald, I'm going to wear a hat all the time. In the winter, I always wear a beanie outside anyway.

Who cares?
If you didn't care then why would you choose to wear a hat all the time? Certainly I wear one when it's helpful to. But when I go indoors I take it off and try not to care about people judging me. And when around coworkers and such it's often inappropriate to wear a hat like when eating, and once you take it off once they know you're balding so why bother to cover it up?

Never cut your hair, let it grow

36681.jpg

Oh I see. In the best of the cases coworkers will notice some character development since you told me you had 2010s emo hairstyle.
I would love if they ignored my existence altogether. But yeah prolly that will happen

My hair has grown for 8 months, despite a dime sized baldspot in the crown my hair is still pretty good, in 5-10 years I will go Norwood nightmare mode, I have a fucked up headshape and look like a potato with too short hair so I guess i'm fucked