Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Took a day off the platform to gather my thoughs

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Norwegian genetic abomination
★★★★★
Im back now, I got myself a smirnoff as i havent had one of those for almost 3 years due to i dislike the price, Yes very stubborn, Also my mental health was going down the drain so i needed a day off, I basically spent it grinding in GTA online so i could get a helicopter for my submarine for the Cayo perico heist, Other than that i just lay in my sofa or watch movies with a brocel, Life isnt such lonely if you got net friends, Thing is itll get worse when your older as you can no longer assosiate with the same people, Imagine your 23 now, You grow to 40 and you try socializing with 23 year olds, Theyre just gonna call you a boomer, The agepill also worry me because im getting older, Just a few months and ill be 24, I had my cat for around a year and hes still young but heel grow old and die before me too, I think thats when ill rope, My cat just went over to me to check on me, Meowed and walked away to sleep more, Im glad animals like me because humans dont, Cats are lifefuel when humans are narcissistic materialistic beings.

Thing is itll get worse when your older as you can no longer assosiate with the same people, Imagine your 23 now, You grow to 40 and you try socializing with 23 year olds
By the time we get to 40 there will be tons of 40yo MGTOW and blackpill types who will be chilling playing vidya all day to socialize with. Hell, I literally know a 40+ year old dude who spends half his time on playstation with his mates.

By the time we get to 40 there will be tons of 40yo MGTOW and blackpill types who will be chilling playing vidya all day to socialize with. Hell, I literally know a 40+ year old dude who spends half his time on playstation with his mates.
Thanks for reasurring me, You saved my day! :feelsaww: