Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting too smart for normi's, too dumb for high iq's

W

wei#3959

Banned
-
anyone else right in the middle? slightly ahead of the curve, but not too far

Most normies and chads I've met vary from really stupid to really smart, they are just enjoying their lives and that's why they look "stupid" whereas 1/3 - 1/2 of them are actually smarter than this whole site.

Most normies and chads I've met vary from really stupid to really smart, they are just enjoying their lives and that's why they look "stupid" whereas 1/3 - 1/2 of them are actually smarter than this whole site.
i see. enjoying one's life is where it's at honestly, and wish it could be the same here for me

If I say I'm smart, people will insult me.
If I say I'm dumb, people will insult me.
If I say I'm normie level, people will insult me.

But fuck it, I'm gonna answer anyway. I think I'm smarter than most. I always did well at school and I'm a pretty quick learner.

If I say I'm smart, people will insult me.
If I say I'm dumb, people will insult me.
If I say I'm normie level, people will insult me.

But fuck it, I'm gonna answer anyway. I think I'm smarter than most. I always did well at school and I'm a pretty quick learner.
Mogs

anyone else right in the middle? slightly ahead of the curve, but not too far
That’s me, that’s why I’m always alone, except being super ugly

I usually LDAR and then suddenly start last minute, pass through luck and unreal grind then call myself smart but I think I am average iq, also one day I will fail eventually and then I will lose my ties to society completely

I'm more intelligent than the average normie but can't do shit when it comes to real life. If I wasn't depressed I'd be the next Einstein :feelsthink:

just study max and fit in with the high iq's

u mog me. I am lower than 99% of normkes :feelsree::feelsrope:
IQ

Im ahead of the curve
not by much though