Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Too scared to use Omegle

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
I’m scared. I have the website open but I’m too scared to open my camera. I’m scared of being bullied by foids. This is my chance to beat my fears. Imagine myself. I had severe social anxiety in middle school. I was too scared to talk to people. Now I’m in the exact same situation again. I’m too scared to just do it. It’s all in my head. It’s all mental. I want to prove to myself that I’m not that shy person anymore. The first time is always the hardest. I want to socializemaxx so I can cure my autism.

No omegle for your ugly face

tries to learn to socialize on omegle
Ends up in a youtube video making a fool of himself by someone recording on discord.

Stick to joining a public speaking club or something

You haven't changed, you're still a low SMV subhuman and foids won't care if you're not 'shy'

Dont do the mistake and put any incel related tags as interests on omegle, bad stuff will happen

The fuck is your problem, We just had a long chat about this, You scared of the dicks on there or what? There should be a filter or searchword for specific users to blockt them out!

The fuck is your problem, We just had a long chat about this, You scared of the dicks on there or what? There should be a filter or searchword for specific users to blockt them out!
I’m scared of foids

Why are you scared?

It's just random assholes you'll never see again. You may get banned though. Omegle is a great exercise in how ugly a person is. I'm not sure if there's an option to report someone, but I heard the algorithm bans people who are promptly skipped repeatedly.

But if anyone tells you that you're ugly (and they will), but they don't skip right away, you should challenge them. Agree, say, "Yes, I AM ugly, but what do you want me to do about it? I didn't pick this face. You're saying that because of something beyond my control, I don't deserve respect?"

Some will skip you right then and there. Some will honestly say YES! You're ugly and I hate you. Others will do some self-reflection and not have a substantial answer. At the very least, you're forcing normies to face their own hypocrisy and putting the blackpill right before them.

Why?

It's just random assholes you'll never see again. You may get banned though. Omegle is a great exercise in how ugly a person is. I'm not sure if there's an option to report someone, but I heard the algorithm bans people who are promptly skipped repeatedly.

But if anyone tells you that you're ugly (and they will), but they don't skip right away, you should challenge them. Agree, say, "Yes, I AM ugly, but what do you want me to do about it? I didn't pick this face. You're saying that because of something beyond my control, I don't deserve respect?"

Some will skip you right then and there. Some will honestly say YES! Others will do some self-reflection and not have a substantial answer. At the very least, you're forcing normies to face their own hypocrisy and putting the blackpill right before them.
They IP ban anyone

I’m scared. I have the website open but I’m too scared to open my camera. I’m scared of being bullied by foids. This is my chance to beat my fears. Imagine myself. I had severe social anxiety in middle school. I was too scared to talk to people. Now I’m in the exact same situation again. I’m too scared to just do it. It’s all in my head. It’s all mental. I want to prove to myself that I’m not that shy person anymore. The first time is always the hardest. I want to socializemaxx so I can cure my autism.
I've tried everything to get my autism under control and at least appear "normal".
I ended up in the same situation over and over again.
There is no way for me to hide my autistic behavior in any way.
I always end up in the same place after taking a few steps forward.