Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy too scared to get a haircut

• Thread starter Deleted member 19079
  • Start date
Deleted member 19079

Deleted member 19079

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
what the faakk is wrong with me reeee I havent gotten a haircut in SIX MONTHS. the thought of going to the barbershop and having to make small talk with some barberfag scares the shit out of me I hate being a high inhib beta ricecel

this is dedazz what my hair looks like as of now
CBDFBB5B 4AC3 449B 923A 35EA0E555847

just cut your own hair bro.

its very hard to style ricecel hair on my own tbh I tried
damn bro, you're gonna have to suck it up and just go and give short replies so maybe they get the hint you're not in the mood to talk

Let it grow, my hair is kinda long.

Do it yourself

I usually get a hair cut every 6 months. I look way too fucking soy and cucked with short hair and no facial hair. Realized that yet again when I shaved fully today.

Let it grow, my hair is kinda long.
if I let it grow any longer people will mistake me for a girl tbh otherwise I would just leave it alone

Buzz cut with a shaver might be easy

if I let it grow any longer people will mistake me for a girl tbh otherwise I would just leave it alone
Dont care about that tbh, im high inhib also but not that much. I dont give a fuck

Cut it bro

Long hair = fag

what the faakk is wrong with me reeee I havent gotten a haircut in SIX MONTHS. the thought of going to the barbershop and having to make small talk with some barberfag scares the shit out of me I hate being a high inhib beta ricecel

this is dedazz what my hair looks like as of now
View attachment 135092
Just shave it off .
Thats what i did .
You look like shit anyway , so it wonf matter if you drop another point in looks .
And its cheaper .

Just shave it off .
Thats what i did .
You look like shit anyway , so it wonf matter if you drop another point in looks .
And its cheaper .
i am not white man I cant go bald and I still have to go to classes so I need to look somewhat normal

just ask ur mom to cut ur hair for u

Get a scene fringe