Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Too poor to buy console or pc

꧁CyberChimp꧂

꧁CyberChimp꧂

Digital footprint stays boyo
★★★★★
I've never played a decent pc game when I had a pc, because it was low end, and now I don't have a pc and never have I experienced a console. Not even a ps2 except one local console made by some small company which needs a cassette which has 999 games in it. All shit games except mario and one street fighter game.

I remember how excited I was when my cousin told me his brother had gta SA and vice city in his laptop, but his brother was never at home, when I visited my cousin's home so I could never play GTA SA. At that time even though gta V was present, gta SA was still a huge game for me just because it's GTA, only heard about that game, the hype etc, but never even watched someone play, not even in YouTube because I didn't have steady internet connection for my pc or a personal phone. Was not familiar with YouTube at that time. Only offline sports and friends meet-up

And I can never buy a Console or play games in the future because of a promise I made.

I want to play high end games

Last edited:
I have a medium end pc that runs most games on like 40 fps

U mean this?

You can play GTA on your phone. Purchase in app store for cheap or download APK