Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Too much suffering in the world.

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
I wasn’t sure whether to put this under [SuicideFuel] or [Venting] but ultimately settled with [SuicideFuel] because thinking about this makes my suicidal thoughts even more.

Simply put, there is simply too much suffering in this world. Sure, incelphobia is rage inducing, but there are other people suffering out there too and I feel for them just as much as I feel for victims of incelphobia.

Just look around you, and you’ll see. Ever see a kid crying in public? A beggar on the street with nothing but the clothes on their back? Someone grieving the loss of a loved one? It’s all heart wrenching. Whenever I see something like that I wish I could do something for them.

That’s not enough? Look at the news. Hundreds of millions of people worldwide are living day by day not knowing when their next meal will be. Millions of children walk for several hours a day just to get clean water for their families. Millions of people have either been forced to flee their homes due to war, or are not able to flee and live every day in fear of being bombed or shot.

I know I sometimes make jokes about bad things happening to Chads and roasties, but, the truth is... I just want everyone to have a good life.

In an ideal world, everyone would be happy and at peace, there would be no war, disease, starvation, incelphobia, discrimination, or anything else that hurts society.

However... that’s just a fantasy.

There will always be suffering. There will always be death. There will always be sadness. There will always be people who were dealt the best hands, and people who were dealt the worst hands. Few people are born into a life of wealth, luxury and privilege, while many are doomed from the start. It’s not ideal and it sucks that the world has to be like this way. But it is.

And there’s nothing we can do about it.

do you really look like knajjd?
I’ve been told, the first time I showed my face on stream. However, I don’t think so now because my hair is getting long and a bit curly.

There was a time when I did though. And I kind of liked my hair back then so it may happen again.

I’ve been told, the first time I showed my face on stream. However, I don’t think so now because my hair is getting long and a bit curly.

There was a time when I did though. And I kind of liked my hair back then so it may happen again.
@Damo the incel what do you think about this situation?

Yeah. Even people in so called first world countries live a dreary life of wageslavery. Makes you real cynical about everything

Whoever/whatever runs this simulation is very cruel.

Whoever/whatever runs this simulation is very cruel.
Maybe we're just lab rats to "it". Just the same way scientists use rats for experiments and don't think it's cruel. Maybe the creator feels the same way. We are just little functions, little cogs running the program.