Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

too many trolls

• Thread starter Deleted member 39273
  • Start date
Deleted member 39273

Deleted member 39273

Banned
-
can someone atleast ban these trolls

That's a little extreme, graycel. :worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels:

That's a little extreme, graycel. :worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels:
i am a recruit first not a graycel plus it is extreme cause its annoying also why do u judge people based on ranks are u bluepilled or something
i am a recruit first not a graycel plus it is extreme cause its annoying also why do u judge people based on ranks are u bluepilled or something
also i am a muslim and can learn about the blackpill

mods are working religiously to clean this place, you dumbass. report if you see any troll.
who tf cares if u are muslim

:p

well alteast better than a troll bluepiller who cries because he is a incel and still seeking female validation

but i am a muslim but i can practice blackpill ideas not believe because its ideology but anyways your mind is to small to comprehend what i am saying

but i am a muslim but i can practice blackpill ideas not believe because its ideology but anyways your mind is to small to comprehend what i am saying
elucidate or gay
you act like some chad , you got some superioty complex going on nigga, didnt allah your god said anything about humility

Last edited:
elucidate or gay
you act like some chad , you got some superioty complex going on nigga, didnt allah your god said anything about humility
bro how i am responding to trollers like u xdd like i said u didnt study islam so stfu

bro how i am responding to trollers like u xdd like i said u didnt study islam so stfu
i am not a theologist. would you be willing to study about my religion you dumbfuck. allah didnt teach you about humility.

i am not a theologist. would you be willing to study about my religion you dumbfuck. allah didnt teach you about humility.
bro ik these stuff why u telling me these stuff dude u the one being islamphobic and mad cause ur life sucks so u try to bring it out on other people also at the end of the day god will punish me not you so why u so intrested in what i do

bro ik these stuff why u telling me these stuff dude u the one being islamphobic and mad cause ur life sucks so u try to bring it out on other people also at the end of the day god will punish me not you so why u so intrested in what i do
i am not your bro, and why do you bring religion when nobody is interested in it, this is what happens when you are inbred dumbfuck. now delete your account, your days are numbered.
you should thank me for not using emojis.

i am not your bro, and why do you bring religion when nobody is interested in it, this is what happens when you are inbred dumbfuck. now delete your account, your days are numbered.
you should thank me for not using emojis.
idc bro use emojis i dont care if u troll you just dumb as fuck and i can bring religion if i want to its freedom of speech i didnt brake any rules here as you have been being islamphobic

idc bro use emojis i dont care if u troll you just dumb as fuck and i can bring religion if i want to its freedom of speech i didnt brake any rules here as you have been being islamphobic
doesnt make any sense, calling other people islamphobes because he is not muslim is low iq trait. you should get out of here as you are clealy the troll.

doesnt make any sense, calling other people islamphobes because he is not muslim is low iq trait. you should get out of here as you are clealy the troll.
nah you are didnt you tell me to fuck a goat assuming i am pakistini or muslim

do that, it will calm you down .
see you just proved my point xdd but i wont do that shit i am muslim plus its sick and i am not a crackhead like you here

Brutal forumpill. Everyone picks on the greycels:incel::blackpill:

see you just proved my point xdd but i wont do that shit i am muslim plus its sick and i am not a crackhead like you here
but why are you here if you are bragging about your looks and how your family cares for you. this seems like infiltration by a normie.

i
but why are you here if you are bragging about your looks and how your family cares for you. this seems like infiltration by a normie.
ts just a form of response dude i didnt say i am a chad looking
Brutal forumpill. Everyone picks on the greycels:incel::blackpill:
idk why people judge people based on the ranks like how dumb it sounds also he cant pick on me i just fired at him so he says the same thing over and over again
Tell him boo boo mhmm
wydm u trolling me too dude

ts just a form of response dude i didnt say i am a chad looking
you disrespected the forum users. you are acting like some entitled cunt.
use the report button that will help.

No, I just don't get hot and bothered by trolls and find it funny that you do. :worryfeels::worryfeels:

Islam sucks.

Last edited: