Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Too many thoughts in my head

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
And when I try to make those thoughts into words I cant. I've probably written 10 threads today without posting cuz I stop halfway through cuz I have to many things to say, lose track of thought or can't put thoughts into words which made me frustrated :( so I made a thread that said 'nigger' and got my first 10% warning which made me even more pissed off :feelsree:

i got so many thoughts and everything but because I was born with an ugly face I can't have any friends or gf to talk about this stuff let alone have these thoughts in the first place

this isolation is killing me. I actually love talking to people (even normies) because my brain was wired to get endorphins or whatever from social interaction, but because I'm ugly people find every reason they can to hate me, make fun of me, laugh at me. What a waste of a life. All because I'm ugly.

I would like to have someone i could talk to irl and have quality conversations. There isn't anyone

Find a girlfriend and talk to her bro

I would like to have someone i could talk to irl and have quality conversations. There isn't anyone
I had someone. He was a chad surprisingly, with a gf and everyone at school loved him. Also surprisingly, he was pretty blackpilled or redpilled at least, but then he turned on me like everyone else and started making fun of my appearance, etc

this isolation is killing me. I actually love talking to people (even normies) because my brain was wired to get endorphins or whatever from social interaction, but because I'm ugly people find every reason they can to hate me, make fun of me, laugh at me. What a waste of a life. All because I'm ugly.
Based.

I had someone. He was a chad surprisingly, with a gf and everyone at school loved him. Also surprisingly, he was pretty blackpilled or redpilled at least, but then he turned on me like everyone else and started making fun of my appearance, etc
You didn't let him know that you're insecure because of your appearance right? A Chad wouldn't be able to understand and also it's bad when people know your weaknesses

You didn't let him know that you're insecure because of your appearance right? A Chad wouldn't be able to understand and also it's bad when people know your weaknesses
No, he would ask me to go to gigs with him and stuff and I would say no and he would ask why then I don't tell him why (reason = ugly)

The guy wasn't a normie though and we had same interests like in music and films and stuff.

My old friendship group (ditched all of them) made fun of my appearance, so I got insecure and shy and never spoke, then they complained about me being so insecure about my appearance and never speaking so I left those cunts. Ive never told anyone directly about my insecurities but they knew what they were

No, he would ask me to go to gigs with him and stuff and I would say no and he would ask why then I don't tell him why (reason = ugly)

The guy wasn't a normie though and we had same interests like in music and films and stuff.

My old friendship group (ditched all of them) made fun of my appearance, so I got insecure and shy and never spoke, then they complained about me being so insecure about my appearance and never speaking so I left those cunts. Ive never told anyone directly about my insecurities but they knew what they were
It's a sad thing tbh , Seems like many incels who are trying to keep a social life have to endure some bullying from guys who are supposed to be your friends