Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Too many skinnyfags here.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
I remember being a skinny fag and my fat mother and brother picking on me for being small and she’d cook us giant plates enough to feed 3 grown men everynight so i put on some weight.

I was always a dieter, drunk water, had high metabolism, and wanted to go to the gym.

Until my metabolism got nuked after the breaking dick incident and i went on a binge to try and get full cuz i couldnt and gained a lot of weight and couldnt taste food as good.

Eventually lost it then gained it back. Go on a diet, quit. All cuz my fatass mother had a shitty diet and pushed it onto me

Anyways back to my point. Ya’ll need to put on some muscle. It’s not safe to be so skinny. Girls hate it.

How are we ever gonna have an incel rebellion with a bunch of toothpicks who you can just sit on and they can’t fight back?

@Zer0/∞ fuck skinny fags

I used to hate fat people, now i hate skinny fags, fuck all of you!

You’ve had functional good parents who weren’t fat fucks.

stop talking about your dick bro its kinda gay