Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Too many people downplay their good traits

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Too many people in this community downplay the good traits they do have like muscular guys like @HiddenUzer say “ there’s no muscle for your face “ and tallcels say “ there’s no height for your face “ I get that being ugly is a death sentence but if you’re tall or muscular you still mog the average man height wise or physique wise even if you don’t facially that’s still a bonus you won’t be an easy target if you’re bigger and stronger than the average man people here need to appreciate what they do have instead of focusing on what they don’t have my face is ugly and I’m a manlet but at least I’m not a turbo manlet if I had HiddenUzer’s physique I’d feel so much better about myself or if I was 4 inches taller

Muscles are useless

true,show me a buff guy with a 1/10 face ''slaying'',without betabuxxing/statusmaxxing.

true,show me a tall guy with a 1/10 face ''slaying'',without betabuxxing/statusmaxxing
1/10 is an extreme case tho

No good traits for your bad traits

I agree. Too many incels say it's all over for them, and say that they're sub5 without trying to stylemaxx or gymmaxx. It is over for a lot of the incels, but definitely not for as many incels who keep saying that it's all over and use it as an excuse to not even try. I think it also has to do with the timeline. Any incel who had a chance of ascension, like had decent height, decent face, and are NT, aren't usually going to stay on the forums for too long before ascending. So, the incels stuck here, end up being the worst of the worst, sub 5 autists.

I agree. Too many incels say it's all over for them, and say that they're sub5 without trying to stylemaxx or gymmaxx. It is over for a lot of the incels, but definitely not for as many incels who keep saying that it's all over and use it as an excuse to not even try. I think it also has to do with the timeline. Any incel who had a chance of ascension, like had decent height, decent face, and are NT, aren't usually going to stay on the forums for too long before ascending. So, the incels stuck here, end up being the worst of the worst, sub 5 autists.
What is this bluepilled cope lol just stylemaxx and gymmax :soy:

B
Outside of dating having muscle is always better than being skinny or fat
Bro you gotta love being skinny as long as you are, when your metabolism declines, you can't do much about it

5'10 is a good trait?
Balding?
3/10 face?
Average cock?
Tiny wrists?
Having no talents?
Being bullied?
I feel like I just have bad, below average and maybe a few average traits.

I "Have" above average intelligence, though it is meaningless within my current situation.

Outside of dating having muscle is always better than being skinny or fat
Its not the stone age anymore and all the work to get some muscles are not worth it when girls literally doesnt give a shit about your muscles

JoinedFeb 5, 2021Posts39Online13h 44m

5'10 is a good trait?
Balding?
3/10 face?
Average cock?
Tiny wrists?
Having no talents?
Being bullied?
Honestly, penis size doesn't matter at all if you're an incel. Foids are never gonna see mine anyway, that's not even cope, i have 6.5 + inches

B

Bro you gotta love being skinny as long as you are, when your metabolism declines, you can't do much about it
I’d be content if I was at my ideal weight which I’m not

Honestly, penis size doesn't matter at all if you're an incel. Foids are never gonna see mine anyway, that's not even cope, i have 6.5 + inches
You can show your cock to foids on the internet though.

No penis for your face
Yes, but still. It's even possible to do that and not being blocked. But it won't give you anything either. I dunno, maybe if one has a really long or/and thick cock, then the foid will be impressed still.

Too many people in this community downplay the good traits they do have like muscular guys like @HiddenUzer say “ there’s no muscle for your face “ and tallcels say “ there’s no height for your face “ I get that being ugly is a death sentence but if you’re tall or muscular you still mog the average man height wise or physique wise even if you don’t facially that’s still a bonus you won’t be an easy target if you’re bigger and stronger than the average man people here need to appreciate what they do have instead of focusing on what they don’t have my face is ugly and I’m a manlet but at least I’m not a turbo manlet if I had HiddenUzer’s physique I’d feel so much better about myself or if I was 4 inches taller
I feel it may be a form of humblebragging; especially when the user starts mentioning they're above 6'0 suspiciously often... :feelsUgh:

Which would usually be against the rules; same with humblebragging about wealth. :feelsclown:

you won’t be an easy target if you’re bigger and stronger
Easy target for what? If you're anybody's target, you should work on changing your environment.

If you think muscles are going to help you then get jacked. Then in a year you can come back and tell us how it's helped you. The only thing I got from years of gymceling is calluses that I can pick at when I'm bored or nervous.

5'10 is a good trait?
Balding?
3/10 face?
Average cock?
Tiny wrists?
Having no talents?
Being bullied?
Dude, are you looking into my life or something? :lul: :feelsgah:

It makes them feel special.

I dont really have exceptional traits. My hair density is good though.

Tfw one of the few hopelessly ugly here with virtually no positive exterior characteristics :feelsrope:

That is true. Focusing on what we dont have is only making us more miserable.

View: https://youtu.be/wmmO9Fj-uYs

11:10

Wheat Waffles sums it up pretty well here. It's better to have decent stats across the board rather than unbalanced stats where your flaws stick out like a sore thumb.

Though I'd replace looks with face, money with height, and status with dick size.

View: https://youtu.be/wmmO9Fj-uYs

11:10

Wheat Waffles sums it up pretty well here. It's better to have decent stats across the board rather than unbalanced stats where your flaws stick out like a sore thumb.

Though I'd replace looks with face, money with height, and status with dick size.

video is actually pretty solid

5'10 is a good trait?
Balding?
3/10 face?
Average cock?
Tiny wrists?
Having no talents?
Being bullied?
and also anime avi it's over

Easy target for what? If you're anybody's target, you should work on changing your environment.

If you think muscles are going to help you then get jacked. Then in a year you can come back and tell us how it's helped you. The only thing I got from years of gymceling is calluses that I can pick at when I'm bored or nervous.
better for fighting