Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel too many incels simp for their parents

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I have seen tons of incels here and irl who constantly simp for their parents. The very poorfag low IQ ugly subhuman mentally ill shitskin parents who are responsibile for all of their suffering. Yet these cucked cels simp for them. They still listen to every word out of their retarded parents mouths. Berate basedcels for hating on their subhuman parents.

I have seen a few who even bitched to me about their parents forcing then to do this career, or marry their cousin etc. And yet they go thru with it in the end. Why? Because they are cuckold scum.

Talking to these braindead cucks who still worship their parents after all they've been thru, is extremely frustrating.

i just want them to die so i can get my inheritance. but they'll probably outlive me.

I have seen tons of incels here and irl who constantly simp for their parents. The very poorfag low IQ ugly subhuman mentally ill shitskin parents who are responsibile for all of their suffering. Yet these cucked cels simp for them. They still listen to every word out of their retarded parents mouths. Berate basedcels for hating on their subhuman parents.

I have seen a few who even bitched to me about their parents forcing then to do this career, or marry their cousin etc. And yet they go thru with it in the end. Why? Because they are cuckold scum.

Talking to these braindead cucks who still worship their parents after all they've been thru, is extremely frustrating.
There’s a difference between being close with your parents for all they’ve done if they were good parents, and being an obedient slave to your parents as an adult.

Luckily for me, my parents are high iq and have stable white-collar professional careers, they are not rich but they are upper-middle class, so money was never a problem for me and they have always looked after my basic needs

The only thing that I can fault them for is the fact that they never taught me about how the world works, they told me lies and bluepilled delusions about the world which I realised to be false once I started to use my intelligence to rationally and logically observe and analyse the world, becoming blackpilled through life experiences rather than through any teachings from my parents. They basically threw me into the dark for me to discover the light on my own.

So my feelings towards my parents are mixed, on one hand im grateful for the financial support, on the other hand I’m resentful for the lack of guidance on their part.

Well, my parents have pretty much been my only supporters in life. And I will always be grateful.
But I quit listening to their advice a long time ago. I certainly don’t let them tell me what to do.
Whenever they ask for my help, I gladly help them.
But most of the time they are clueless about everything. I’d never just take what they say as wisdom.

I'll backstab them as soon as possible

I want my parents to dissapear they are the cause of my missery and suffering.