Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Too many fucking Bluepillers viewing this forum

Benj-amin

Benj-amin

I am not Insane, Just one step ahead of the curve.
★★★★★

Just look at this shit, ever since that attack occured, we have been getting traffic from these lurking pieces of shit,

For all you Bluepilled Simps, Foids, Normies, Government Agents, viewing this forum for whatever reason, I have a special message for you:

FUCK OFF.

This forum is not for people like you. Why the hell are you all wasting your time lurking this forum? Go do some other shit normies. Go back to Instagram, Twitter, and those other cucked and restricive social media platforms, Normans.

The application wall is all that protects us from the barbarian hordes.

We are the sole survivors of a zombie virus that has spread throughout humanity.

Too many hoes in my motherfucking meal

We need to remove them by force

EWs6OKqWoAEb JJ

> taxation is theft
> Western governments are a criminal organization

> divorcerape is theft
> women are betabuxx' parasites

Is it actually difficult for normies? I legit just wrote a few lines about how i felt about myself and my life experiences with the blackpill, 30 seconds

Is it actually difficult for normies? I legit just wrote a few lines about how i felt about myself and my life experiences with the blackpill, 30 seconds
I once wrote a long text about how I was blackpilled and am a virgin and got rejected jfl

I once wrote a long text about how I was blackpilled and am a virgin and got rejected jfl
Lmao. I think I would have given up on the forum if they had rejected me.

Maybe yours seemed too forced and serious so they thought some normies was tryharding.

Lmao. I think I would have given up on the forum if they had rejected me.

Maybe yours seemed too forced and serious so they thought some normies was tryharding.
After that I was lurking for a while, when I tried again I realized I made an account three years ago jfl

View attachment 265422
Just look at this shit, ever since that attack occured, we have been getting traffic from these lurking pieces of shit,

For all you Bluepilled Simps, Foids, Normies, Government Agents, viewing this forum for whatever reason, I have a special message for you:
View attachment 265425
FUCK OFF.

This forum is not for people like you. Why the hell are you all wasting your time lurking this forum? Go do some other shit normies. Go back to Instagram, Twitter, and those other cucked and restricive social media platforms, Normans.

Hello to the FBI, CIA, 100 social scientists, SJW activists, overconcerned journos and other normie scum - you're about 25 years late to the incel problem. Truth is that it took at least 3 shooters with social media and manifestos and millions of shitpoasts on obscure forums for a structural social problem to begin to be addressed.

After that I was lurking for a while, when I tried again I realized I made an account three years ago jfl
Lmaooo :feelshaha:
Hello to the FBI, CIA, 100 social scientists, SJW activists, overconcerned journos and other normie scum - you're about 25 years late to the incel problem. Truth is that it took at least 3 shooters with social media and manifestos and millions of shitpoasts on obscure forums for a structural social problem to begin to be addressed.
Your posts are always on point dude

It's not even being addressed. If it was, the government would be fighting over whether or not healthcare should cover facial surgery. We're not even at that point and we won't even get to that point without WAR.

we should make this forum viewable for only registered users

Just want to say I'm glad trans have such a high likelyhood of roping.

Hi bluepillers.

I don’t mind

I bet a lot of them are giga truecels who got their application rejected or don't bother to make an account. They are too high inhib to even post or apply again. They deserve nothing but sympathy

I bet a lot of them are giga truecels who got their application rejected or don't bother to make an account. They are too high inhib to even post or apply again. They deserve nothing but sympathy
Closest we'll ever get to being in chad's shoes.