Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Too many female officers in the US military

GooberMcKee

GooberMcKee

artcel
★★
Is it just me, or does the prevalence of so many female officers in the US military make the organization as a whole seem much less serious and respectable?

My question is: why did they let so many of them in?

Despite acting tough, women are never on the front line. It can be hard to take women seriously when they are all talk and no walk.

They wouldnt like me anyway, No female likes me

foids sleep around in military as well
it was common for generals to have hot secretaries and etc under them

foids sleep around in military as well
it was common for generals to have hot secretaries and etc under them
What if an incel became a general. wawaweewa :feelsaww: He would also get to scream at chads, Perfect job! :feelsthink:

What if an incel became a general. wawaweewa :feelsaww: He would also get to scream at chads, Perfect job! :feelsthink:
Funny you think you'll be surrounded by chads. A lot of the military guys I served with were some of the most dysgenic people out there. It's because a lot of them come from poor families with low IQ and bad nutrition, and lack of access to things that can make them attractive (like proper dental care).

Someone who has never been punched or beaten up should never become a military officer, or someone who has a high chance of being deployed to a combat zone. A woman who has never been punched by a man should never become a military officer. Because she doesn't understand what men are capable of, and how much they can hurt her. Men are utterly brutal on eachother, at a higher rate than they are towards women. And a man can fuck you up. Especially an enemy. Especially if we're potentially fighting people like the slavs. The slavs don't fuck around. My grandfather dealt with them during the Soviet occupation, though he seemed fine because he learned to swim with the sharks. Other countries don't have that sense of chivalry and politeness that anglos and westerners have. They don't give a fuck. The Law of War? It's all bullshit. Everyone fights dirty. The slavs fight dirty. Americans don't follow it either, we just delegate the interrogating job to a non-American. Being a military officer seems more like a ceremonial position in the west at this point. If it actually had any real authority, real power, even at the General ranks - they wouldn't let so many women and minorities become officers.