Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Too Many Double Standards Exist Between Male and Female Behavior

• Thread starter Deleted member 25513
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 25513

Self-banned
-
This is statusmaxxed athlete Chad Freddie Ljunberg. Freddie did a modeling shoot for Calvin Klein which was highly successful and turned him into a European sex symbol. When he tries to go out clubbing to have fun after this, he was constantly groped and molested by dozens of women in numerous nightclubs. He complained about this to numerous people, and ofc, nobody had any sympathy for him because he is a man and women can do no harm to men. Can you imagine if the genders were reversed here? All those men would have their reputations ruined by the media and would be sent to jail as sex offenders where they would get gang raped and murdered in prison. Women can literally do no wrong.

1F025A79 0BF6 4DF0 BB8F 3D0D03FCAA38

I mean, I, and likely everyone else on here, would trade places with him in a heartbeat, but you're right that this is a double standard. There are definitely much worse examples of double standards to be found though.

I mean, I, and likely everyone else on here, would trade places with him in a heartbeat, but you're right that this is a double standard. There are definitely much worse examples of double standards to be found though.
I mean, yeah, it would be super nice to have his life, but eventually I would get tired of being groped and molested by landwhales when I’m trying to slay Stacies at clubs. Also if this were to happen to a woman, she would be disgusted with all the subhumans touching her that she could easily get them all arrested if they were sub chad

Mogs me from Novigrad to Liberty City

Gynocentrism is a gigantic force. Even on this forum of all places it's still strong if you look carefully.

This is statusmaxxed athlete Chad Freddie Ljunberg. Freddie did a modeling shoot for Calvin Klein which was highly successful and turned him into a European sex symbol. When he tries to go out clubbing to have fun after this, he was constantly groped and molested by dozens of women in numerous nightclubs. He complained about this to numerous people, and ofc, nobody had any sympathy for him because he is a man and women can do no harm to men. Can you imagine if the genders were reversed here? All those men would have their reputations ruined by the media and would be sent to jail as sex offenders where they would get gang raped and murdered in prison. Women can literally do no wrong.

View attachment 293331
Good looking men getting sexually harassed by women isn't taken seriously by a lot of men because they don't have that kind of thing happening to them or imagine that all of the women a man gets sexually harassed by are hot.

Gynocentrism is a gigantic force. Even on this forum of all places it's still strong if you look carefully.

Outside of feminists, gynocentrism seems strongest in people that preach tradcon values and weakest in guys that don't like to play up or frequently discuss gender differences between men and women in anything and make an effort to show compassion to the weakest and most pitiable males in society tbh

Outside of feminists, gynocentrism seems strongest in people that preach tradcon values and weakest in guys that don't like to play up or frequently discuss gender differences between men and women in anything and make an effort to show compassion to the weakest and most pitiable males in society tbh
Gynocentrism is everywhere. From the most leftist liberal cucks to the most right-wing one-drop-rule WN types. It's an omnipresent force.

Gynocentrism is everywhere. From the most leftist liberal cucks to the most right-wing one-drop-rule WN types. It's an omnipresent force.

That's why in order to combat gynocentrism you have to make a concerted effort to care about weaker low status males and encourage others on the fence of doing this to be more open to doing so.

Disgust and a feeling of uncomfortableness at men whining or behaving in a way that is weak or passive seems to be instinctive to a lot of people and is not easily overcome.

That's why in order to combat gynocentrism you have to make a concerted effort to care about weaker low status males and encourage others on the fence of doing this to be more open to doing so.

Disgust and a feeling of uncomfortableness at men whining or behaving in a way that is weak or passive seems to be instinctive to a lot of people and is not easily overcome.
I agree with you, we should strive to treat people equally and not be influenced by lookism. But sadly, I think it's pretty much impossible, especially on a societal scale. When push comes to shove, men will always simp.

I agree with you, we should strive to treat people equally and not be influenced by lookism. But sadly, I think it's pretty much impossible, especially on a societal scale. When push comes to shove, men will always simp.

People say that one of the reasons incels and low status males in general can't form a movement to advocate for themselves is because in addition to not being taken seriously, the first time a woman might show them interest they'll immediately cave.

While this is true, it is also the case that if you repeatedly have experiences where women don't really show you any interest and infact actually outcast you and give you looks of disgust, then you are temporarily free from doing everything with women in mind and are able to see things more objectively.
This is cope of course because the minute a woman shows you interest however slight like talking to you in a friendly platonic way this starts to go away, but in the period this doesn't occur it allows you to more fully empathize with low status males that share similar fates to yours and actually behave in a less lookism affected way because you don't have to worry about what women will think of it.

I think normies experience this to an extent too hence the feeling of "not being tied down".

It's controversial to say here but I believe that one thing that a chad can do that can lower women's attraction to him is actively sympathizing with and advocating for low status males. It confuses women because in their mind they expect chad to focus on mogging males they see as lower than him and not paying any attention to their struggles.
I am talking specifically with regards to the hypothetical situation in which a chad advocates for men's rights, specifically those of unattractive men.
I believe a chad would take a measurable SMV hit when he behaves this way, which is why even a lot of chads that aren't darktriad aren't seen advocating for the rights of unattractive men even if they are sympathetic to it and do not actively seek to mog them.

It's controversial to say here but I believe that one thing that a chad can do that can lower women's attraction to him is actively sympathizing with and advocating for low status males. It confuses women because in their mind they expect chad to focus on mogging males they see as lower than him and not paying any attention to their struggles.
I am talking specifically with regards to the hypothetical situation in which a chad advocates for men's rights, specifically those of unattractive men.
I believe a chad would take a measurable SMV hit when he behaves this way, which is why even a lot of chads that aren't darktriad aren't seen advocating for the rights of unattractive men even if they are sympathetic to it and do not actively seek to mog them.
I don't think it really hurts their SMV tbh. My Chadlite friend would always try to defend incels in front of women, try to convince women he was fucking to kiss our truecel friend, say antifeminist stuff and make fun of ugly women in front of his gf, etc. What happens is that the women get pissed but they still want to be with him and fuck him anyway.

I don't think it really hurts their SMV tbh. My Chadlite friend would always try to defend incels in front of women, try to convince women he was fucking to kiss our truecel friend, say antifeminist stuff and make fun of ugly women in front of his gf, etc. What happens is that the women get pissed but they still want to be with him and fuck him anyway.

It's a sure sign of being a chad if you can defend incels in front of women and demand that unattractive males be treated with respect by women and still be lusted after by women.

I think chads are rarer than people on this site think because IRL when something like is said by a chadlite the reaction from women is almost universally disgust and being turned off.
It takes a very high looks and masculinity bar for males to get away with this.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back