Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Too many cucks on these forums lately, so I'm forced to say this

You still can't get over it? Cry more bitch. Why the fuck do you care about me? Get a fucking life

Get a life.

Incels.co

Giphy 2

Calling me a greycel is pretty autistic. I don't write bluepilled shit on this forum. I also don't give whores money like you do, you dumb cuck.

- Makes threads regarding how easy it is for whores
- Admits paying whores money

Still can't get over this, then again why am I surprised? There's so many idiots like you on here lately. Get back to postmaxxing bluepilled shit faggot.
Greycel.

I saw you celebrating in the ban discussion megathread.

Anyways I'm down to 40% boyo. So I got some leeway

Damn guess I gotta wait till next time lmao. Surprised you remember me.

Gotta keep up with them haters. I see you playa. Do you homie

11828960166 af565418d9 b

derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr to increase their income maybe? That they out-earn men is hardly relevant; every foid wants MORE money than whatever she's already making, and a normie adds a lot to her overall earnings
This is nonsense. The average normie doesn't have so much disposable income for a foid to want to have sex with him even once, never mind regularly. Teenagers and college students have almost no disposable income but most of them will have a girlfriend eventually, many will have more than one girlfriend and will have had sex hundreds of times for free.

I consider myself way better off than normies. Like astronomically better off.
Good for you, your life as an incel must be amazing.

Why do you envy these cucks that are having sex with a girl that is not only fantasizing about Chad during the act, but is also having actual sex with Chad(s) on the side?
Because they're having sex for free which is infinitely better than not having sex. And anyway there's always a chadlier Chad, so by your reasoning the same applies to chadlites and pretty much everyone other than gigachad.

I'd rather be an incel than a normie. In other words, I'd rather be an incel than a cuck.
You obviously belong on r/MGTOW rather than here. Why are you here?