Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Too many cucks on these forums lately, so I'm forced to say this

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
If you are not regularly being approached by foids, it is over.

If you are not regularly being touched by foids, it is OVER.

I want to stress that this requires ZERO action on your part. ZERO.

Chad has to do nothing. STOP BEING A CUCK. She is just not into you.

Indeed, if foids are interested in you, they will send you signals.

Can confirm. The difference between foids reaction to me and a taller good looking guy (seen it at work) is night and day. If you have to even approach it's over.

I understand it, many people here are still young and full of cum. They naturally have more optimism, thus are trying to max out which is the right path.

I'm aging terribly though, despite having a six pack, it's over.

If you are not regularly being approached by foids, it is over.

If you are not regularly being touched by foids, it is OVER.

I want to stress that this requires ZERO action on your part. ZERO.

"Not being Chad" is not the same as being an incel. Furthermore, you aren't a cuck just because you've accepted that you aren't Chad. It's not just Chads and incels. There's middle ground.

What about guys who have to approach but have had sex hundreds of times like pretty much every guy who's ever had a girlfriend?

"Not being Chad" is not the same as being an incel. Furthermore, you aren't a cuck just because you've accepted that you aren't Chad. It's not just Chads and incels. There's middle ground.

You're 5 years behind the times.

If that were the case, then the only men in relationships would be Chads. Normal men have to make effort. Normal men don't just wait for pussy to fall out of the trees, because that's not a realistic expectation.

If that were the case, then the only men in relationships would be Chads. Normal men have to make effort. Normal men don't just wait for pussy to fall out of the trees, because that's not a realistic expectation.

Normal mens' wives are getting pounded by Chad. Welcome to 2020.

Can confirm. The difference between foids reaction to me and a taller good looking guy (seen it at work) is night and day. If you have to even approach it's over.

Normal mens' wives are getting pounded by Chad. Welcome to 2020.

Where would normal men's wives even find Chad? Actual men who make zero effort and don't need to are very rare, mostly existing in the hyperbole of Incels.co posts.

Yeah people will always say “chad can shit his pants and foids will still lust for him so you might as well give up” as if that has anything to do with all of the 4-7/10 normans that make up like 75% of the population

Even if you approach a foid as a "normal" man and succeed, you'll be cucked later on.
Need help swallowing the blackpil?

What were your observations?

Approaching/ flirting PUA style is pretty much pointless sure, but this might block some guys who could otherwise ascend from even trying. Guys who are better looking than they realize mostly. Chads with BDD who never leave the house. Wait, do those even exist? Eh, probably not.

REMINDER: It's over

You act like non chads dont have relationships. Keep coping

Chad and chadlites, when they aren't being approached, get IOIs before they approach or ask out a girl. If you never ever get those it's over. Just lmao at people who approach dozens/hundreds of women and none of them have ever given them any sign of interest prior to the approach.

Your arguments are idiotic

He said zero effort. People need to come off this Chad fantasy. It doesn't exist. Us not making any effort is one of society chief critiques of us, and here he is saying "Yep, if it's not given to me it's not worth me time." You can't with any sanity say you "deserve" anything if you don't work for it.

If you have to "convice" a foid or use some daygame trickery then its over before it even began tbh ngl
Youre either chad or nothing

if you are not at least 6\10 and went through your teen ages without getting any female attention it's over and the sooner you rope the better no need to torture your soul any more

Even if you approach a foid as a "normal" man and succeed, you'll be cucked later on.
Need help swallowing the blackpil?
If you get out before you get cucked that counts as ascending fully.

Girls don’t like me and I’m invisible to them completely so it’s ok. :)

Indeed, if foids are interested in you, they will send you signals.

Says the guy whose admitted paying whores to stick his dick inside a disease-ridden hole. This is fucking autism of the highest level.

You are such a bluepilled faggot. You make threads regarding how easy it is for foids to make money, then people like you pay them for a biological need. YOU are the cucks OP is talking about, not to mention my thread before regarding this issue.

How on earth these people still exist on this site pisses me off, they contradict everything they say on here. They also spend more time bashing actual incels then foids themselves, which states they're defending/whiteknighting women like the fucking cucks they are.

Uttter braindead bluepilled cunt. Fuck off this forum.

Says the guy whose admitted paying whores to stick his dick inside a disease-ridden hole. This is fucking autism of the highest level.

You are such a bluepilled faggot. You make threads regarding how easy it is for foids to make money, then people like you pay them for a biological need. YOU are the cucks OP is talking about, not to mention my thread before regarding this issue.

How on earth these people still exist on this site pisses me off, they contradict everything they say on here. They also spend more time bashing actual incels then foids themselves, which states they're defending/whiteknighting women like the fucking cucks they are.

Uttter braindead bluepilled cunt. Fuck off this forum.

what the hell does this have to do with this topic?

Messages 261

Fuck off greycel.

Last edited:
what the hell does this have to do with this topic?

I've just had another stroke from this autism, someone call me fucking ambulance quick.

Get back to postmaxxing. You spend more time insulting, arguing and disagreeing with people on this site than hating foids. Bluepilled cucks should be banned from here. This is an utter joke.

I've just had another stroke from this autism, someone call me fucking ambulance quick.

Get back to postmaxxing. You spend more time insulting, arguing and disagreeing with people on this site than hating foids. Bluepilled cucks should be banned from here. This is an utter joke.

I spend plenty time hating foids. People like you who are retarded should be banned from this website.

I spend plenty time hating foids. People like you who are retarded should be banned from this website.

Calling me a greycel is pretty autistic. I don't write bluepilled shit on this forum. I also don't give whores money like you do, you dumb cuck.

- Makes threads regarding how easy it is for whores
- Admits paying whores money

Still can't get over this, then again why am I surprised? There's so many idiots like you on here lately. Get back to postmaxxing bluepilled shit faggot.

Calling me a greycel is pretty autistic. I don't write bluepilled shit on this forum. I also don't give whores money like you do, you dumb cuck.

- Makes threads regarding how easy it is for whores
- Admits paying whores money

Still can't get over this, then again why am I surprised? There's so many idiots like you on here lately. Get back to postmaxxing bluepilled shit faggot.

You still can't get over it? Cry more bitch. Why the fuck do you care about me? Get a fucking life

What about guys who have to approach but have had sex hundreds of times like pretty much every guy who's ever had a girlfriend?
Degeneracy aside.

You mean to tell me there's guys who are approaching non-grotesque/morbidly obese/non-deformed women and having sex "hundreds of times", without ever getting any attention from the opposite sex....

giphy.gif

You are either chad or genetic trash. The end.

You mean to tell me there's guys who are approaching non-grotesque/morbidly obese/non-deformed women and having sex "hundreds of times", without ever getting any attention from the opposite sex....
You first need to read what OP wrote and then read again what I wrote.
Yes, I know a bunch of guys who don't get approached or touched by foids (let alone regularly as OP said) but have to approach foids and have been in multiple relationships that lasted years. They're called normies and they're different from us in that they have girlfriends and have sex.

You first need to read what OP wrote and then read again what I wrote.
Yes, I know a bunch of guys who don't get approached or touched by foids (let alone regularly as OP said) but have to approach foids and have been in multiple relationships that lasted years. They're called normies and they're different from us in that they have girlfriends and have sex.

A "normie with a girlfriend" is just a different way of saying, "cuck".

These normies you speak of may have girlfriends, but these girlfriends are getting boned by Chad on the side, and are always on the verge of monkey-branching to a higher-tier normie or Chadlite via cheating or divorce-rape.

The only reason these "relationships" last years is because said cucks go out of their way to not acknowledge what these whores are doing behind their backs with their exes, their co-workers, random Chads they stumble upon, etc.

The only reason these "relationships" last years is because said cucks go out of their way to not acknowledge what these whores are doing behind their backs with their exes, their co-workers, random Chads they stumble upon, etc.
JFL, it really is over aint it?

These normies you speak of may have girlfriends, but these girlfriends are getting boned by Chad on the side, and are always on the verge of monkey-branching to a higher-tier normie or Chadlite via cheating or divorce-rape.

Pyramid-constructing IQ.

Or a guy who's had sex hundreds of times for free. Why would a foid be in a relationship with a young guy? Women under 30 already out-earn men under 30. The only reason a non-rich guy would have a girlfriend is if she wants to fuck him. She may cheat on him or dump him eventually but by then he's had sex hundreds of times.

Not that this isn't true, but it's still MGTOW cope. Again, no reason for a foid to have a relationship with a non-rich guy unless she wants to have sex with him.

This notion that normies are somehow not infinitely better off than us is a cope of the highest order. If having a girlfriend is nothing, try making a post about your girlfriend and see how quickly you get perma'd. There is no ideal relationship that lasts forever and holding out for one is volceldom. In the meantime: normie meets girl, normie hooks up with girl, they have sex hundreds of times, she cheats on him and dumps him, then the cycle repeats.

Or a guy who's had sex hundreds of times for free. Why would a foid be in a relationship with a young guy? Women under 30 already out-earn men under 30. The only reason a non-rich guy would have a girlfriend is if she wants to fuck him. She may cheat on him or dump him eventually but by then he's had sex hundreds of times.

derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr to increase their income maybe? That they out-earn men is hardly relevant; every foid wants MORE money than whatever she's already making, and a normie adds a lot to her overall earnings with very little effort on her part (occasional pity sex).

Not that this isn't true, but it's still MGTOW cope. Again, no reason for a foid to have a relationship with a non-rich guy unless she wants to have sex with him.

This is just sad if you truly believe this.

This notion that normies are somehow not infinitely better off than us is a cope of the highest order.

I consider myself way better off than normies. Like astronomically better off.

If having a girlfriend is nothing, try making a post about your girlfriend and see how quickly you get perma'd. There is no ideal relationship that lasts forever and holding out for one is volceldom. In the meantime: normie meets girl, normie hooks up with girl, they have sex hundreds of times, she cheats on him and dumps him, then the cycle repeats.

Why do you envy these cucks that are having sex with a girl that is not only fantasizing about Chad during the act, but is also having actual sex with Chad(s) on the side?

I'd rather be an incel than a normie. In other words, I'd rather be an incel than a cuck.