Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting too late for me

Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★★

I'm almost bald and short (163cm), ugly, with a big nose, asymmetrical face, short neck, I can't believe how pathetic I look, my height and my frame make me have the body of a child, but with an ugly and old face.

i feel terrible when i walk down the street. looking at couples, and knowing that my time is over, I am too old now, and too ugly, I also have no social skills to try anything.

all shirts and t-shirts are too big for me, even if they are medium or small size, I always look like this:

:feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal:

Last edited:
god is an asshole who had their favorites

It's over for you, boyo; is there something like arranged marriage in SA? :feelsugh:

you never had a chance anyway

why did you post those pics tho?

View attachment 693534View attachment 693541

I'm almost bald and short (163cm), ugly, with a big nose, asymmetrical face, short neck, I can't believe how pathetic I look, my height and my frame make me have the body of a child, but with an ugly and old face.

i feel terrible when i walk down the street. looking at couples, and knowing that my time is over, I am too old now, and too ugly, I also have no social skills to try anything.

all shirts and t-shirts are too big for me, even if they are medium or small size, I always look like this:

View attachment 693544

:feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal:
We are together in this battle my old friend.

Very brutal life and not much can be done. Try to find peace anyway you can though.

Hey bruh so idnk where u r but try to traveller to south America or Asia,there u will find fresh pussies for fuck