Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Too Intelligent For Sex

source.gif
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: MY REACTION EXACTLY

cope, you don't even need to talk to a foid to fuck her if you're chad. and intelligent chadlites/high tier normies still get sex

you're just ugly/short/ethnic/balding/have a disease and these are the reason you're incel

hold on, this isnt a joke or brag, im talking about a genuine problem. this is serious. why hasnt there been that much discussion on intelligentcels (prolonged celibacy caused by a high amount of intelligent). out of all the incel 'classes' I feel like this is the one I relate to the most. Most foids these days are so brain numbingly stupid it's hard to keep a conversation with them, let alone be intimate with each other. My looks are definitely the main problem but I feel like my intellect is a hindrance as well.
Any intelligentcels want to discuss this?

I had this problem aswell before I became a literal vilcel 3 years ago. Western women dispise intelligent men with integrity.
I will elaborate on this when I get home.

lmao get IQ mogged retard; back to the sewers with you

Attachments

• kek.png
    kek.png
    31.7 KB · Views: 35
Sex is a primal behavior, and if you think too much, you're not suited for it, especially since one of the main effects of thinking too much is self-criticism and "anxiety," rather than the arrogant, psychopathic/narcissistic "confidence" women love so much.

This is why alcohol and drug consumption is often a prerequisite to sex, and why the most sexually successful people have IQs between 75 and 90.

Last edited:
cope, you don't even need to talk to a foid to fuck her if you're chad. and intelligent chadlites/high tier normies still get sex

you're just ugly/short/ethnic/balding/have a disease and these are the reason you're incel
This prety much

That statement has never been true in the history of mankind. Noone is too intelligent to have sex. Also JFL at your reddit account.

What the hell bro why'd you go from a Malcolm X avi and a based brag about your iq to an avi of some faggot and a cringe description beneath it? Total 180! Unless I'm totally confused and have you mistaken for someone else...

WHAT FREE IQ TEST DID YOU USE TO GET THAT RESULT INFINIKEK :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
lmao i wouldn't call it one of those stupid free tests. It's literally made by members of mensa in norway. Denmark, Sweden and Finland members have done the same, however, the result isn't exact and potentially has a couple of point differences when compared to the actual test. Mind you a friend of mine had done an actual one and the sort of questions he told me were similar to the ones on the test I just done. Literally pattern recognition and being able to solve novel problems. IQ is nothing more than how quick you can understand concepts, IQ tests on the other is being able to solve puzzles in an abstractive sense.

What the hell bro why'd you go from a Malcolm X avi and a based brag about your iq to an avi of some faggot and a cringe description beneath it? Total 180! Unless I'm totally confused and have you mistaken for someone else...
nope total 180 he's the original poster lmao. He knows he's a larping wannabe.

Last edited:
hold on, this isnt a joke or brag, im talking about a genuine problem. this is serious. why hasnt there been that much discussion on intelligentcels (prolonged celibacy caused by a high amount of intelligent). out of all the incel 'classes' I feel like this is the one I relate to the most. Most foids these days are so brain numbingly stupid it's hard to keep a conversation with them, let alone be intimate with each other. My looks are definitely the main problem but I feel like my intellect is a hindrance as well.
Any intelligentcels want to discuss this?
Its true, They have only mastered the art of make up.

Imagine boasting about being high IQ, yet you were too stupid to log out when posting on IT.

Then again this is to be expected of IT members who are incredibly delusional

sounds like some shit tier cope tbh

Imagine boasting about being high IQ, yet you were too stupid to log out when posting on IT.

Then again this is to be expected of IT members who are incredibly delusional
announcing reports is an offence I think, and leads to the reduction of quality in a thread.

Lol. Didn't age well. Ps. I didn't say I would or did. Did I?

Last edited: