Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Too high inhib to buy cigs

• Thread starter Deleted member 20659
  • Start date
Deleted member 20659

Deleted member 20659

Banned
-
Even though i'm dying for a cigarette. They might even ask me ID because I look younger. This SUCKS

just do it man, i am high inhib too. but they will never see your face again and just go somewhere with an old guy. i have started buying these things called puff bars that contain 5% nicotine and about 400 puffs in them, it feels pretty good while rotting tbh

just do it man, i am high inhib too. but they will never see your face again and just go somewhere with an old guy. i have started buying these things called puff bars that contain 5% nicotine and about 400 puffs in them, it feels pretty good while rotting tbh
I have a puff bar for you right here

Just realized this will be my 500th post. I need cigs to commemorate

I don't smoke

It's a sign to give up. Smoking is extremely low IQ.

I smoke because I'm hoping for an early death and I need something to cling to

Don't smokemax, save the money instead

Just order them from Costco if ur a britishcel

I don't smoke

I don't get cigs tbh. Paying money, wasting time all to ruin your own health. I know it's a psychologically addicting activity but I wouldn't engage in such an activity in the first place.

I don't get cigs tbh. Paying money, wasting time all to ruin your own health. I know it's a psychologically addicting activity but I wouldn't engage in such an activity in the first place.
you don't get modern life at all

you don't get modern life at all

How ghetto is your hood