Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Too fucking cold

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
somehow north India is super cold rn. Well not that cold compared to north east USA. But still far too much. Like 40s farhenheit. Weather in North India is bullshit. It goes to 110 degrees F in summer, and now fucking 40 regress in winter. Worse of both worlds. Fucking shithole weather.

Ascend with a north Indian foid

So brutal. Would be cool to see some snow though

I hate the heat more

somehow north India is super cold rn. Well not that cold compared to north east USA. But still far too much. Like 40s farhenheit. Weather in North India is bullshit.
Yes it is very cold. Last year was wayy worse! I can't live without my room heater. :feelscomfy::feelscomfy:

Yes it is very cold. Last year was wayy worse! I can't live without my room heater. :feelscomfy::feelscomfy:
tbh can't see why anyone would want to stay here over the west. Yes you don't get mogged but everything else is so fucking shit.

brutal lol. is it humid?

somehow north India is super cold rn. Well not that cold compared to north east USA. But still far too much. Like 40s farhenheit. Weather in North India is bullshit. It goes to 110 degrees F in summer, and now fucking 40 regress in winter. Worse of both worlds. Fucking shithole weather.
stalk curry toilets and make upskirt pics nigga, do something

the snow wont enlighten your curry skin JFL :feelskek:

tbh can't see why anyone would want to stay here over the west. Yes you don't get mogged but everything else is so fucking shit.
I don't get mogged and I get a lot of support from servants and family members. I get better healthcare too. There's no waitlist.

I Rmb going to chattisgarh once and yea cd

How much is that in regular degrees? I don't use Faggotheit.

Its around 50 degrees farenheit here which is much better than how it was the other week around low 40s.

I prefer the cold over the heat tbh. There isn't much places to hide from the heat when its super hot.

Its much easier to hide from the cold with a lot of warm clothes on or a heater.

just get warm theory

How much is that in regular degrees? I don't use Faggotheit.
farhenheit mogs Celsius. 100 degree farhenheit means hot. 0 degrees is cold. With Celsius it is too hard to understand

does it have to be a stacy
All the foids are risky and high divorce rape risk. Might as well get one you can enjoy a lot before the inevitable divorce rape

It's not that cold this year tbh.

Eww, she looks like a monkey . . . probably a Dravidian nigress.
Ow wait u r that MUH INDO ARYAN HERITAGE dud :feelskek: u will never be Arab or Iranian nigger give up

White worshipping volcel curry spotted. Nigger you are coping hard.
What kind of white worshipping did I do here, dummy? Maybe you are south Indian nigger that's why you are triggered when I cursed your Dravidian nigress.

Ow wait u r that MUH INDO ARYAN HERITAGE dud :feelskek: u will never be Arab or Iranian nigger give up
I don't want to be Iranian or Arab you dickhead. I just said the predominant ancestry of North Indians, Pakis, Afghans and Iranians is same i.e. Zagrosian which is a fact. Just say you are jealous you shitskin Dravidian monkey.

What kind of white worshipping did I do here, dummy? Maybe you are south Indian nigger that's why you are triggered when I cursed your Dravidian nigress.
If I was I'd be realistic about and not pretend to be Iranian online like you coping nigger are doing.

I'm actually Berber Maroccan but keep on white worshipping faggit

I don't want to be Iranian or Arab you dickhead. I just said the predominant ancestry of North Indians, Pakis, Afghans and Iranians is same i.e. Zagrosian which is a fact. Just say you are jealous you shitskin Dravidian monkey.
Jealous that you are larping as Iranian? Lmao Iranians see you as nothing more than a streetshitting monkey ironically.

If I could get an ethnic foid I'd go for it 100% btw. Not being a volcel only preferring white toilets like u coping nigger

If I was I'd be realistic about and not pretend to be Iranian online like you coping nigger are doing.
You don't make any fucking sense you stupid motherfuker sandnigger shitlim.
I never said I was Iranian.

Jealous that you are larping as Iranian?
Why would my username be curry if I wanted to LARP as an Iranian, huh? You are stupid!!
Lmao Iranians see you as nothing more than a streetshitting monkey ironically.
Ok
If I could get an ethnic foid I'd go for it 100% btw
Ok
Not being a volcel only preferring white toilets
Stop making up stuff, sand nigger.
I don't like cumskin whores. I prefer North Indian women.
like u coping nigger
Low iq scumbag.

I'd fuck her. She looks way better than most mainland currywhores.
Her ass and tits are top tier. I'm just amazed at that Indian faggot ripping on her because of her skin color. Curries (larping as Iranians) have a long way to go man if they going to be that selfhating..

Her ass and tits are top tier. I'm just amazed at that Indian faggot ripping on her because of her skin color. Curries (larping as Iranians) have a long way to go man if they going to be that selfhating..
They're nowhere near top-tier, but she's still somewhat fuckable.

Exactly like the part of the US I live in, except our summers are more cooler(usually around 90-95 Fahrenheit over summer).

Exactly like the part of the US I live in, except our summers are more cooler(usually around 90-95 Fahrenheit over summer).
the weather here is more fucked than NYC imo. While NYC gets colder than here. All the buildings have insulation. But here in curryland they don't. And during the heat many have shitty ac or none at all.