Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Too far gone

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Luminary
★★★★★
All the social interactions all of the public sperg outs. All of the bullying. All of the foid rejection. No changing my reputation now. It's not like I'm 16 anymore it's over. This all started because I decided to smoke weed a couple years ago and drink and now my life is ruined.

Oh and browse forum's which further accelerated my spergy nature.

So much time wasted. So much life wasted. Alone. Online. But there's no where else for me.

Alone in elementary. Alone in middle school. Alone in high school. And now I'm gonna be alone for the rest of my life as an adult probably wage slaving at some job that requires no social interactions.

At your age you are still a veritable babycel.

So there’s still more than enough time to turn your life around if you have something to work with.

At your age you are still a veritable babycel.

So there’s still more than enough time to turn your life around if you have something to work with.
I'm 23 there's literally men in the NFL that age jfl it's over

Foids standards have gotten even worse. It's rope fuel talking to foids who mog me

I'm 23 there's literally men in the NFL that age jfl it's over
Diamond Dallas Page became a pro wrestler at 35 which was an age thought by many to be far too old to start off in the business and become a success but he did anyway through a lot of hard work and dedication.

He created a character that got over with the fans to the point the company at the time ie WCW felt confident enough in him to book him to become their world champion 3 times in their storyline.

So don’t say it’s ovER for you unless it really is meaning you’ve tried everything and still come up short. :feelsokman:

View: https://youtu.be/t3e8zhZ-Qa4?si=uS3427E69BbNxmA_