Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Too blackpilled to post on other sites?

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-
Seriously I feel like I end up upsetting people unintentionally simply by being honest about existence, female nature, genetic determinism, and basically anything else considered to be an uncomfortable topic for normies.

For instance, there are several other communities which I routinely lurk, but rarely contribute to discussions or post anything in. It's just that I always end up reading something bluepilled, and I'll either want to say something but force myself not to, or I'll voice my thoughts and get warned or banned for it. The worst is whenever I see a post which is authored explicitly by a female, as I have trouble relating to them in almost any respect at all, and it's usually the case that they'll be the ones posting the most bluepilled and low IQ content.

I really wish there were more online communities which are exclusive to men tbh, but even then normie males tend to bother me as well. They always seem to feel the need to brag and attempt to mog me, although this doesn't have as much of an affect on me as it once did. So I guess it's not just me disturbing other people, but the other way around as well. Even communities where I'd expect to find other virgin males are practically filled with females, it's suifuel.

Seriously I feel like I end up upsetting people unintentionally simply by being honest about existence, female nature, genetic determinism, and basically anything else considered to be an uncomfortable topic for normies.

For instance, there are several other communities which I routinely lurk, but rarely contribute to discussions or post anything in. It's just that I always end up reading something bluepilled, and I'll either want to say something but force myself not to, or I'll voice my thoughts and get warned or banned for it. The worst is whenever I see a post which is authored explicitly by a female, as I have trouble relating to them in almost any respect at all, and it's usually the case that they'll be the ones posting the most bluepilled and low IQ content.

I really wish there were more online communities which are exclusive to men tbh, but even then normie males tend to bother me as well. They always seem to feel the need to brag and attempt to mog me, although this doesn't have as much of an affect on me as it once did. So I guess it's not just me disturbing other people, but the other way around as well. Even communities where I'd expect to find other virgin males are practically filled with females, it's suifuel.
This Forum is the sanctuary of Blackpill Wisdom.
Why bother going to other sites anyways, if they´re not as knowledgeable as you ??
Pretty pointless.

Most people know what we say is true. They just don't like to hear it from us, and they also want to cope with their bluepill reality of a just world fallacy.

Most everything is pointless after you take the blackpill. I can't even watch TV shows without being annoyed by the feminist blue-pilled garbage.

Last edited:
Why bother going to other sites anyways, if they´re not as knowledgeable as you ??
Pretty pointless.
Mainly to discuss other topics and things I'm interested in, but it's honestly pretty difficult to do that since I'm so divorced from the sensibilities of normies.

Don't do it bro, they will just disregard anything you say, if it doesn't suits their world view, and call you a virgin in order to make themselves feel superior.

Most online spaces are bluepilled and goes with the view that all females are queens and can do no wrong. It probably has to do with reddit being one of most popular ones and pushing it so everyone takes example from it

Most online spaces are bluepilled and goes with the view that all females are queens and can do no wrong. It probably has to do with reddit being one of most popular ones and pushing it so everyone takes example from it
This is the only place I feel comfortable to express my views tbh

Mainly to discuss other topics and things I'm interested in, but it's honestly pretty difficult to do that since I'm so divorced from the sensibilities of normies.
That is what i mean.
Discuss only the reasons why you go there.
Blackpill stuff is poison to normies.

this is the only site i post on

Reddit is the best example of what I'm talking about by far, as there are several subs which I like, or rather I at least enjoy the topic which they're based upon. But whenever I lurk them, it's hard to avoid the amount of bluepilled garbage present. Now it's my view that people should be allowed to believe whatever they want, however the problem is that it's considered okay for them to post their thoughts, but somehow it's wrong for me to post my own.

this is only site I post, and first, was too high inhib to post on internet before, fucking normies

This is the only place i post. This site is the goldmine of the black pill.

Had to leave some ugly people forum from my country because they allowed braggart Chads.

:feelsgah:
you're not alone

This is the only place that I can post without encountering bluepill crap, foids or normies bragging. This place is Holyland for incel people.

I used to post on Twitter and a Swedish forum back in my redpilled days, but after I fully swallowed the blackpill, it has just been totally pointless for me to interact with low IQ normies. Now I only post here regularly, and sometimes on looksmax.