Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Tomorrow will be a day to forget for us.

NotoriousLoser

NotoriousLoser

Officer
I'm already looking forward to my gay work colleagues who will fuck me up with their gay sarcastic sayings "hehe and what are you giving your girlfriend today ?? oh you don't have any hihihaha!!1" In addition to that there are gay Valentine's Day advertisements everywhere in the supermarkets, everywhere you look you will find something on this subject. Tomorrow it will be better for us to isolate ourselves at home so as not to notice the sick perversions of the normie-society. Tomorrow will be a very dark day for us. I wish everyone, who like me have to leave the house tomorrow, a lot of strength.

Tomorrow is the day of retribution.

Tomorrow is the day I start college for the fucking last time

Sexhavers having sex

Literally, I'm high as fuck and won't remember shit fuck all from today. :smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::feelskek:

I'm already looking forward to my gay work colleagues who will fuck me up with their gay sarcastic sayings "hehe and what are you giving your girlfriend today ?? oh you don't have any hihihaha!!1" In addition to that there are gay Valentine's Day advertisements everywhere in the supermarkets, everywhere you look you will find something on this subject. Tomorrow it will be better for us to isolate ourselves at home so as not to notice the sick perversions of the normie-society. Tomorrow will be a very dark day for us. I wish everyone, who like me have to leave the house tomorrow, a lot of strength.
Way ahead of u in isolationmaxxing today:smonk:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back