Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Tomorrow morning I’m going to the police department

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
★★★★★
My oral board interview is tomorrow tomorrow morning where I’ll be interviewed by 4-5 troopers followed by a lie detector test

I have to work 12 hours tonight, go home, shower, and put on a suit and tie, and back on the road.

Some of you know I’ve already passed the fitness test, written exam, and psychological assessment, this is the last step.

If I win them over, I’ll be moving onto the academy to finally be a cop.

I’m a little nervous ngl but mostly excited

kys pig. 1312 freedom to the people.

How are you going to hide the digital footprint from incels.is?

My oral board interview is tomorrow tomorrow morning where I’ll be interviewed by 4-5 troopers followed by a lie detector test

I have to work 12 hours tonight, go home, shower, and put on a suit and tie, and back on the road.

Some of you know I’ve already passed the fitness test, written exam, and psychological assessment, this is the last step.

If I win them over, I’ll be moving onto the academy to finally be a cop.

I’m a little nervous ngl but mostly excited
Awesome, wishing you luck brocel!

Fuck copcels, hopefully they all get ER'ed by a violent nigger

won't miss you bitch. only thing i've seen you do is talk about how foids flirt with you. kys you fucking bitch. i hope some homeless dude with aids bites you in your first shift and you get aids and die

Why the fuck would you want to be a cop they don't do anything except protect faggots migrants and pedos, you must be a faggot

You are a slave to the system. And absolute cuck to the Jew World Order. Good luck enforcing the kike laws you dumb submissive goyim

Apply the blackpill law, be kind to cels who are gonna get arrested in the future.

You should do it. Become the greatest police officer ever. Overcome all challenges. I believe in you.

I wonder who you're going to call when you were robbed or stabbed or whatever.
Retard ...
No one cause if you get stabbed, you bleed to death and no pig will save you dumbass

That's why guns exist

call my g's innit. @
Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁
@Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ nd da guys gon ride out innit
ye lad we gon handle it on our own furthermore we don't need no coppers to save us ye

@Left4DeadDarkie

Honestly bro - steal drug money, steal drugs, steal guns and than go on vacation to Eastern Europe if you like white chicks or Latin American if you like Latin bitches….

and use a portion of the money to pay for sex.

Personally I don’t care about paying for hookers or having sex but just giving you a suggestion in case sex is very important to you.

Many cops end up rich if they go the corrupt route and actually use their brain to cover their crimes and not get too greedy. Also if they are white or Jew they are more likely to get away with police corruption especially if they are have family in it too or other strong big contacts.

If you are not white or Jew, than please be very very careful with any police corruption and cover all your tracks and destroy any evidence

It can still be done but you will just have to be much much more careful and make sure you again destroy any evidence or trace of wrong doing.

Yes I am scum