Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Tomorrow is the day, I am having surgery to remove the tumor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
theonlytruecel

theonlytruecel

Banned
-
In case you dont remember I am the guy with the pancreatic cancer... I am having a surgery tomorrow. It is very dangerous and i have a big chance i wont make it. If i dont come back in the next 2-3 days i will have passed most likely. In case i wont live, i want to say goodbye. I have already accepted my fate, and i want to think positively. Things have to be done quickly or else my demise is certain. I will continue fighting. Thanks. I hope our enemies see this thread.

:feelsokman: Bye.

Good luck buddy boyo

Hope you make it. Good luck.

Beat that son of a bitch, brother. :feelsokman:

Hope you'll be ok. Good luck.

plot twist, this guy is harvey

Good luck, my dude! I hope you'll make it.

Praying for you, I don't know anything about you but I will never forget you brother. Ever.

Good luck dude!!!!

Giphy 2

I wish you luck and hope that you will be alright.

In case you dont remember I am the guy with the pancreatic cancer... I am having a surgery tomorrow. It is very dangerous and i have a big chance i wont make it. If i dont come back in the next 2-3 days i will have passed most likely. In case i wont live, i want to say goodbye. I have already accepted my fate, and i want to think positively. Things have to be done quickly or else my demise is certain. I will continue fighting. Thanks. I hope our enemies see this thread.

Good luck. To be honest pancreatic cancer is supposed to be a bitch. Maybe it will be better if you just go on the operating table. At least then it's quick.

Either way good luck and hope it goes for the best.

Good luck man, I really hope you will make it.

hope it goes well
1A51A78D 6666 41D4 A118 FE4AB1C4F30D

Does one really need proof that God doesn't exist? Why do good people have to suffer?
Hope you beat this man.

Good luck man cancer is a bitch

I admire your attitude about it all. Matter of fact. No self pity. I hope you'll pull through.

Good luck bro. Life has been unfair to us, but at the end of the day, incels, Chads, cucks, and women all gotta die eventually. Experiencing death is the only thing all humans will have in common in the end. Good luck and I hope you make it

Oh shit. I missed this. I hope it went ok. The fact its operable is a good sign.

He will be out a few days though. Losing pancreatic function by removing part of it makes patients extremely weak. He will likely be confined to hospital for a few weeks afterwards.

Oh shit. I missed this. I hope it went ok. The fact its operable is a good sign.

He will be out a few days though. Losing pancreatic function by removing part of it makes patients extremely weak. He will likely be confined to hospital for a few weeks afterwards.
I am hoping he is having shitty cell reception in the hospital.

I am hoping he is having shitty cell reception in the hospital.

Yeah. It will be touch and go in the hospital. Loss of pancreas function can leave even the healthiest young men bed ridden in hospital. Sometimes for weeks.

Hope to see you in a few days bro.

I hope you make it out alive, good luck boyo.

May st. blackops2cel allow your surgery to be successful ameen

Love you bro. You're a super strong human, much more than those people who are advertised. I've seen my grandpa fighting and falling prey to this disease and I can understand what a terrible pain you're enduring everyday. I hope that you'll get back here and live a long life. You deserve it.

Does one really need proof that God doesn't exist? Why do good people have to suffer?
Hope you beat this man.
Maybe god only needs pure and good people in his world. All the Chads and Stacys go to hell after fucking here for 100 years and spreading AIDS around the world.

If you die then the normie win

i will probably live to 110

You win either way if you die you escape inceldom if you live you escape cancer.

Good luck bro. :feelsokman:

I guess he is gone.

I wish you the best. If you die at least you die peacefully while being under anaesthesia :feelsahh::feelsokman:

I'm sure you'll be back dawg

All the best man. Hope things go the best they can

good luck!!

wish it didn't happen to you

good luck, incels really get shat on in life.

fuck this gay earth.

He said 2-3 days but he might be too weak or not have access to Wifi at the hospital etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.