Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Tomorrow is the anniversary of the Day of Retribution boyos. The day a wise and brave man said ENOUGH.

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
Being a male in current day society is a very dark hell unless you're very good looking. It's a lifetime of lonely misery in which no one cares about you, and society just wants you as a disposable work drone.

Most males are coping and humiliating themselves. We insult simps, but honestly, their state of mind kinda just shows how much hell it is to be a male these days. Men are paying onlyfans whores to say their name, buying used underwear from women, letting their wives fuck other men, and overall embarrassing themselves, because the hell they live in has destroyed their minds. I read on the news that an autistic high school kid has been labeled a sex offender and gotten 10 years in jail for touching a girl's arm, which reportedly traumatized her.

Men's lives are ruined over false rape accusations daily. Even an incredibly successful chad has recently been accused of rape by some girl who just felt like it, and he went through so much he's now a socially awkward nervous mess. She faced no consequences.

80% of men simply can't get laid. I'm not saying 80% are virgins of course, but there's no doubt a lot more incels than we realize, and even most non incels are just lucking out once in a while and telling themelves they're "slayers" for it, or simply betabuxing. Most males are so starved of affection, that an ugly girl could get any man she wants by virtue of just being kind to him. This is the life of the average male. We know nobody gives a shit about us and nobody wants to be with us.

This clown world is too much, and no one is saying anything. Society is, instead, pretending women are the oppresed ones, and no one dares to point out the elephant in the room. Someone had to say enough. And on may the 23rd, 2014, Elliot Rodger, in all his magnificence and power, decided to make people pay. After years of him suffering without no one noticing or giving a fuck, to the point of getting beaten up in front of a bunch of people, having a broken ankle and having to drag himself home alone, one day he made them pay and suddenly they noticed him and noticed he had been suffering, but it was too late, because they had already driven him to the point of no return.

RIP Elliot and RIP the random victims, who unfortunately paid for society's cruelty. :feelscry:

Last edited:

full

Miss you, bro

In many ways, i feel the same way as he did. Unable to fit into society and being judged for it.

My favorite video:

Gonna blast some 80s music tomorrow and maybe go for a drive if its sunny

My favorite video:

Gonna blast some 80s music tomorrow and maybe go for a drive if its sunny

based hero

all his smiles were forced though :feelscry: he was feeling so bad but knew nobody cared and he'd be even more alone if he expressed it. a foid in his situation would just make an instagram post saying she's depressed and get a lot of emotional support orbiters on the spot :reeeeee:

based hero

all his smiles were forced though :feelscry: he was feeling so bad but knew nobody cared and he'd be even more alone if he expressed it. a foid in his situation would just make an instagram post saying she's depressed and get a lot of emotional support orbiters on the spot :reeeeee:
I recognize my own smile in how he smiles. It's so fake and painful.

based hero

Yeah I read his manifesto

Still I feel strangely nostalgic about that period

Maybe bc I was still a teen back then

Yup, unfortunately I cannot find my ER avi i used last year because the search function isn’t working, I don’t have it saved anymore so i guess ill find a new one to use for tomorrow

Elliot rodger did nothing wrong

I hate events such as birthdays or Christmas since they remind me of time passing by, but this is slightly different

I try not to smile cause my teeth are fucked up

How old are you, seeing more of your posts but legit dont know anything about you as a user

Youre pretty based for a 2020cel
thanks boyo

im a 27yo khhv :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

I hate events such as birthdays or Christmas since they remind me of time passing by, but this is slightly different
same
Yup, unfortunately I cannot find my ER avi i used last year because the search function isn’t working, I don’t have it saved anymore so i guess ill find a new one to use for tomorrow
based, everyone should get an ER avi tomorrow

@AccountError made a thread before compiling all the photos of ER, you might find it there

I try not to smile cause my teeth are fucked up

How old are you, seeing more of your posts but legit dont know anything about you as a user

Youre pretty based for a 2020cel
My teeth are fucked but that's just one of the reasons I don't smile

They're crooked and I'm missing one as well

In many ways, i feel the same way as he did. Unable to fit into society and being judged for it.
Same here. I was the popular kid until puberty made me ugly. It was pathetic when I tried to fit in, in the same way I did when I was good looking.

Feel bad for Rodger but I'll say this again: 6 kills is pathetic.

That being said, RIP to the guy, at least he did more than we'd ever be able to.

Pick up a vanilla latte in his honor

Damn I almost forgot

Cant believe it was six years ago.

I really hope someone does a proper celebration of St. Elliot's Day tomorrow.

He will be remembered for centuries.

like what
I hope someone sacrifices some non incel males and roasties to the Elliot god in heaven through the holy going ER ceremony (in Glover n64).

I hope someone sacrifices some non incel males and roasties to the Elliot god in heaven through the holy going ER ceremony (in Glover n64).
based

The day in which i will have my revenge against humanity...against all of you :feelshehe:

Elliot Rodger is god

Don't rope this year bro,covid19 was lifefuel in some ways
yeah i was gonna rope this summer, but some circumstances have delayed my looksmaxxing so it'll be next year's summer

He was a prophet and his teachings will live on for eternity.