Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Tomorrow is my 21rst birthday...

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
21 is a social milestone in America. Drinking, partying, sex, a coming of age date that solidifies you are becoming a "real" adult. College should be almost over, you should have things to look forward to for the future, and you should have already had your fun being young, having sex and partying and you have to get serious about the real world right? Im a friendless KHHV. Never been to a party. Complete loser. Ive locked myself in my room for the past few weeks unable to get up due to severe depression and have been on my laptop for 16+ hrs a day. When I was 18 I thought... ok "I have until 21 to get my shit together right? I mean alot of people don't lose their virginity until freshman year of college so I still have a shot". When I turned 19 I thought "ok I have 2 more years to get laid it will happen right???" When I turned 20 last year I said that if I don't get out of my loserdom that I would kill myself on my 21rst birthday. Well, its here. I have no words. I honestly didn't think I'd make it to this age. I should have killed myself in highschool like I planned on doing, I only stayed alive this long because I thought it would get better. I'm completely dead inside, just an automaton going through the motions. My parents have nothing to say either, just that they would take me out to dinner but I really don't want to go with them since they emotionally neglected me over the years. I have nothing. If I had some money I would buy myself computer parts to build a gaming pc to cope with but I don't even have that. I doubt I will get anything either. It really is over boys, this is it. I can't believe that this is the life that I was brought into. Im in such an internal state of rage with the world and everyone around me. Pic below will be me just with a 21 candle.

r/sadcringe - Happy 20th birthday, I guess.

ICANTBREED
hb

21? become 25 and be still a virgin! i hope i die soon.

21 is a social milestone in America. Drinking, partying, sex, a coming of age date that solidifies you are becoming a "real" adult. College should be almost over, you should have things to look forward to for the future, and you should have already had your fun being young, having sex and partying and you have to get serious about the real world right?

Nah people are still partying and living like they're young until they graduate.

Im a friendless KHHV. Never been to a party. Complete loser. Ive locked myself in my room for the past few weeks unable to get up due to severe depression and have been on my laptop for 16+ hrs a day. When I was 18 I thought... ok "I have until 21 to get my shit together right? I mean alot of people don't lose their virginity until freshman year of college so I still have a shot". When I turned 19 I thought "ok I have 2 more years to get laid it will happen right???" When I turned 20 last year I said that if I don't get out of my loserdom that I would kill myself on my 21rst birthday. Well, its here. I have no words. I honestly didn't think I'd make it to this age. I should have killed myself in highschool like I planned on doing, I only stayed alve this long because I thought it would get better. I'm completely dead inside, just an automaton going through the motions. My parents have nothing to say either, just that they would take me out to dinner but I really don't want to go with them since they emotionally neglected me over the years. I have nothing. If I had some money I would buy myself computer parts to build a gaming pc to cope with but I don't even have that. I doubt I will get anything either. It really is over boys, this is it. I can't believe that this is the life that I was brought into. Im in such an internal state of rage with the world and everyone around me. Pic below will be me just with a 21 candle.

This isn't the worst to come though.

This isn't the worst to come though.
wtf are u talking about. This is the worst to come. This is complete rock bottom, the only thing worse would be if my parents kicked me out and I became homeless. I have nobody other than them and they don't even care about me. Im behind in life everyway imaginable and am completely dead inside so idk what u mean by this isnt the worst to come.

wtf are u talking about. This is the worst to come. This is complete rock bottom, the only thing worse would be if my parents kicked me out and I became homeless. I have nobody other than them and they don't even care about me. Im behind in life everyway imaginable and am completely dead inside so idk what u mean by this isnt the worst to come.
I mean that it gets worse and 21 seems not so bad in hindsight.

21 is a social milestone in America. Drinking, partying, sex, a coming of age date that solidifies you are becoming a "real" adult. College should be almost over, you should have things to look forward to for the future, and you should have already had your fun being young, having sex and partying and you have to get serious about the real world right? Im a friendless KHHV. Never been to a party. Complete loser. Ive locked myself in my room for the past few weeks unable to get up due to severe depression and have been on my laptop for 16+ hrs a day. When I was 18 I thought... ok "I have until 21 to get my shit together right? I mean alot of people don't lose their virginity until freshman year of college so I still have a shot". When I turned 19 I thought "ok I have 2 more years to get laid it will happen right???" When I turned 20 last year I said that if I don't get out of my loserdom that I would kill myself on my 21rst birthday. Well, its here. I have no words. I honestly didn't think I'd make it to this age. I should have killed myself in highschool like I planned on doing, I only stayed alive this long because I thought it would get better. I'm completely dead inside, just an automaton going through the motions. My parents have nothing to say either, just that they would take me out to dinner but I really don't want to go with them since they emotionally neglected me over the years. I have nothing. If I had some money I would buy myself computer parts to build a gaming pc to cope with but I don't even have that. I doubt I will get anything either. It really is over boys, this is it. I can't believe that this is the life that I was brought into. Im in such an internal state of rage with the world and everyone around me. Pic below will be me just with a 21 candle.

The guy in that pic can ascend through surgeries.

To survive I recommend getting a gigantic quest for yourself. Like becoming an elite scientist in some field through self study. The one thing we as incels do have is time on our hands alone and with a computer 16 hours a day and being able to be blackpilled is the same as science, just accepting the truth.

An incel can advance in a scientific field more in 1 year than a normie could in 5-10 years.. simply because we don't have anything else in our life going on taking our energy and focus. One small example.. incels don't need to get up early, get dressed, showered, drive to college, park, walk to class, wait for the class to start, wait until normies have things re-explained to them, drive home etc. An incel goes from his bedroom, to the computer in his bedroom.

I can't believe that this is the life that I was brought into.
I think about this a lot. Escapism is your friend.

When I was 18 I thought... ok "I have until 21 to get my shit together right? I mean alot of people don't lose their virginity until freshman year of college so I still have a shot". When I turned 19 I thought "ok I have 2 more years to get laid it will happen right???" When I turned 20 last year I said that if I don't get out of my loserdom that I would kill myself on my 21rst birthday. Well, its here. I have no words.
Holy fuck this is brutal, I'm 20 right now and also khhv. It's just not fair, I feel cheated that I never got to experience teenlove, that I never got to enjoy my youth and explore like everyone says. It already feels over but if I graduate without ascending I'll know for sure it's a done deal :feelsrope:

Its over if you havent lost your virginity by the time you turn 18. A chad in middle school would gets more action than us and is way younger aswell JFL

Honestly, I know guys who are at about your looks level and still pulling decent foids.

You have a good jawline, add in some gymaxxing.

It's not over for you.

Honestly, I know guys who are at about your looks level and still pulling decent foids.

You have a good jawline, add in some gymaxxing.

It's not over for you.
thats not a pic of me...

Congrats brocel, have a great one

You will get old :feelsrope:

Kind of absurd but true tbh bgl

That person gets a cake. He mogs me brutally.

Same here bro. Had a horrid 21st. No friends, no gf.