Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Tomorrow is another day of pain of sufferring

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date
I've been blackpilled for a very, very long time. Way before incel was even a common thing on the internet.
Claims to be blackpilled then mentions things like "the wall" or that women need to lower standards to get commitment in 2020

Yes, getting fucked by more randos on Tinder means she hasn't hit the wall. The wall means her time is up for finding an actual good guy to be with
she will still find some betacuck lol.

you are coping hard.
Claims to be blackpilled then mentions things like "the wall" or that women need to lower standards to get commitment in 2020

just lol @ this redpilled faggot tbh

You think your average foid can get Chad to commit to her? What world do you live in?

she will still find some betacuck lol.

you are coping hard.

just lol @ this redpilled faggot tbh
I'm the one coping but you have almost 30,000 posts on an incel forum, literally repeating the same things day in and day out while your brain rots :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Yes, getting fucked by more randos on Tinder means she hasn't hit the wall. The wall means her time is up for finding an actual good guy to be with
Why would she want that? The only reason women wanted "good guys" was because they needed money, protection and respectability. Times have changed, all they want is tall pretty faced guys and they can get them whenever they want. Foids can't lose.

You think your average foid can get Chad to commit to her? What world do you live in?

I'm the one coping but you have almost 30,000 posts on an incel forum, literally repeating the same things day in and day out, letting your brain rot :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
How rare is Chad again? Pretty damn rare.

She will try to fuck Chad and get pumped, but Chad doesn't care because he got no commitment pussy anyway.

That isn't to mention that women don't need commitment anymore, because they have big daddy government and every single organization on the planet to give them free money. They don't need relationships anymore.

I'm the one coping but you have almost 30,000 posts on an incel forum, literally repeating the same things day in and day out while your brain rots :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
i am the one who has accepted reality, that foids can't lose. you are the one who thinks the wall is still real and that they will "suffer the consequences"

i am the one who has accepted reality, that foids can't lose. you are the one who thinks the wall is still real and that they will "suffer the consequences"
The consequences will be very real. You think they're happy continually being used by Chads on Tinder? Again showing your young age by how much you lack understanding of human emotion and human nature

it's okay kid, you'll grow out of it

The wall means her time is up for finding an actual good guy to be with
There are grannies out there with more SMV than this forum combined. Wall is cope

The consequences will be very real. You think they're happy continually being used by Chads on Tinder? Again showing your young age by how much you lack understanding of human emotion and human nature

keep coping with your redpilled delusions. foids would rather be with chad than some low value male. they don't give a fuck about relationships
There are grannies out there with more SMV than this forum combined. Wall is cope
facts

Giphy 1

Tomorrow night, Chad is driving his 2020 Bugatti to a 15 year old virgins home while her parents are away. You already know what will happen. He's going to pop her cherry and cum inside her. When he's done, he's slapping her in the face and leaving. He is like the grim reaper of sex -- showing up at virgins homes and taking their virginity with his ferocious penis. His whole week will consist of this.

Not yours, though.
:feels::feels::feels::feels:

Why was he banned? I mean he's a fucking idiot but I hope it wasn't over this?
he bragged about past experiences. he claimed to be ugly and get laid and that we're delusional. seems like an infiltrating troll