Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Tomorrow im going to touch a girls hair at work

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
There's this blonde foid with long hair and a curvy body at my job. I'm going to touch her hair tomorrow and see her reaction.

Threads like these always make my miserable nights much more bearable

Have fun and don't get fired

sniff her seat after she gets up to get her coffee and tell us how it smells

Hopefully you won’t end up getting your wig split in prison for it

good for you bro. i occasionally do shit like this. the most they say is garbage like "please dont" or "stop" but they never actually do anything about it

good for you bro. i occasionally do shit like this. the most they say is garbage like "please dont" or "stop" but they never actually do anything about it
They recognize your superiority and know they are at your mercy

i do shit like this all the time dude. you just play it off like it was an accident most of the time, or just dont say anything when they say "please dont do that etc"

but what you wanna do is basically "bump" into them so you can play it off. it works great.

i do shit like this all the time dude. you just play it off like it was an accident most of the time, or just dont say anything when they say "please dont do that etc"

but what you wanna do is basically "bump" into them so you can play it off. it works great.
If she don’t like you she’ll accuse you of raping her

$0.50 has been deposited into your account.

ive never done something like grab their ass or extreme shit. just brushing into them when walking by or shit like that. theres literally nothing they can do about it. you can just play it off that you accidently bump into them even when you both know that isnt the case.

now doing something like grab her ass or some shit, then i agree with you

Have you ever sicked bears on someone for making fun of you being bald? The Prophet Elisha did

2 Kings 23 Then he went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up by the way, young lads came out from the city and mocked him and said to him, “Go up, you baldhead; go up, you baldhead!” 24 When he looked behind him and saw them, he cursed them in the name of the LORD. Then two female bears came out of the woods and tore up forty-two lads of their number. 25 And he went from there to Mount Carmel, and from there he returned to Samaria.

Have you ever sicked bears on someone for making fun of you being bald? The Prophet Elisha did

2 Kings 2:23-24

New International Version

23 From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some boys came out of the town and jeeredA)" style="font-size: 0.625em; line-height: normal; position: relative; vertical-align: text-top; top: auto;">(A) at him. “Get out of here, baldy!” they said. “Get out of here, baldy!” 24 He turned around, looked at them and called down a curseB)" style="font-size: 0.625em; line-height: normal; position: relative; vertical-align: text-top; top: auto;">(B) on them in the nameC)" style="font-size: 0.625em; line-height: normal; position: relative; vertical-align: text-top; top: auto;">(C) of the Lord. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys.
Over for christcucks

don't drop the soap

rape her in minecraft

Remember to hold frame, take two showers, get your haircut and lift like your life depends on it. Good luck brocel.

Tomorrow on the news: man got too confident after takuing 10 showers and accused of rape, sentenced to electric chair :feelsEhh:

better get ready to apply for neetbuxx

Tomorrow on the news: man got too confident after takuing 10 showers and accused of rape, sentenced to electric chair :feelsEhh:
I'm not worried. I know the brocels here at incels.is will get me the best lawyers

#MeToo-ed in 5 seconds

There's this blonde foid with long hair and a curvy body at my job. I'm going to touch her hair tomorrow and see her reaction.
Giga based, make that whore feel uncomfortable for denying you sex and love

Good luck, I don't condone this behavior :feelsbaton::fbi:, don't get arrested or sued.