Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Tomorrow I try Tinder.

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
Tomorrow is the day that will decide the rest of my life. I am going to make a Tinder profile. I will wake up, take 3mg of phenibut so i'm barely conscious when i'm doing it and then, yeah... this will literally decide my life. If I don't ascend it's over for me. There's nothing else I can do. I'm studying engineering, no foids there. I have no friends, i'm a nobody. This is my only hope. If this fails, my life is over. I will either rope or develop mental illnesses that will put me on neetbux or into a mental asylum. My heart is racing. I know I won't be able to sleep tonight.
This is fucking it, bros.

If I DO ascend, you won't hear from me again. Someone else will have to take over and spread the NTpill.

FUCK. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Last edited:
Nigga Just Get a Dairy

do your best with the photos

do your best with the photos
I have them picked out. Not perfect but it's the best I can do. It was so stressful taking them since I had to do it in public and i'm super high inhib. I was constantly worried about someone seeing me.

I have them picked out. Not perfect but it's the best I can do. It was so stressful taking them since I had to do it in public and i'm super high inhib. I was constantly worried about someone seeing me.
good shit, you definitely want some photos out of the house, if i ever get another friend we'll take photos outside like this and try to make me look as normal as possible

good shit, you definitely want some photos out of the house, if i ever get another friend we'll take photos outside like this and try to make me look as normal as possible
I tried to make them all look like someone else took them. I think they look NT enough. I'm not 100% happy but if they don't get me matches even ones taken by a professional photographer wouldn't.

Good luck nigger hope you die.
He won't. Even if he gets ghosted by tinder roasties he is still going to blame his undiagnosed Aspergers for it and crawl back here whining.

I tried to make them all look like someone else took them. I think they look NT enough. I'm not 100% happy but if they don't get me matches even ones taken by a professional photographer wouldn't.
you used that timer function son? high IQ as fuck

I tried Tinder for a few months and it just wasn't my thing. It's way more oriented for people who are just looking to hook up or whatever. I liked Bumble far more, there were more women that were my type and that were serious about getting into a relationship, I also got more matches - even some that were decent (i.e. not fatties) - on that app despite having a shitty profile (having a dog or pet in one of your pics seriously helps). Eventually, I uninstalled Bumble after matches became more and more sparse and I kind of developed a oneitis for a girl I didn't match with.

Isn’t tinder the absolute worst site? If you are going to attempt online dating sites shoot for ones where uggos have a slight better chance.

Tomorrow is the day that will decide the rest of my life. I am going to make a Tinder profile. I will wake up, take 3mg of phenibut so i'm barely conscious when i'm doing it and then, yeah... this will literally decide my life. If I don't ascend it's over for me. There's nothing else I can do. I'm studying engineering, no foids there. I have no friends, i'm a nobody. This is my only hope. If this fails, my life is over. I will either rope or develop mental illnesses that will put me on neetbux or into a mental asylum. My heart is racing. I know I won't be able to sleep tonight.
This is fucking it, bros.

If I DO ascend, you won't hear from me again. Someone else will have to take over and spread the NTpill.

FUCK. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
If you don't get likes on your first day of swiping it's over.

I tried Tinder for a few months and it just wasn't my thing. It's way more oriented for people who are just looking to hook up or whatever. I liked Bumble far more, there were more women that were my type and that were serious about getting into a relationship, I also got more matches - even some that were decent (i.e. not fatties) - on that app despite having a shitty profile (having a dog or pet in one of your pics seriously helps). Eventually, I uninstalled Bumble after matches became more and more sparse and I kind of developed a oneitis for a girl I didn't match with.
For real? I thought all that was a meme and dating apps are all the same. I already live in a small city so i'm not sure i'd find much on Bumble tbh. Also I got a dog recently so i'm definitely planning to include him. Did any foid mention your dog?

Last edited:
For real? I thought all that was a meme and dating apps are all the same. I already live in a small city so i'm not sure i'd find much on Bumble tbh. Also I got a dog recently so i'm definitely planning to include him. Did any foid mention your dog?
I live in Chicago, the third largest city and second largest metropolitan area in the entire US. Not sure if you're in the US or where in particular, but my experience with Tinder is that there's a far more hookup vibe on Tinder. Never developed anything substantial with a woman from there, on top of there just being far more normie women on there. Not sure how good Bumble would be in a small city, but you can set your distance and there's a thing called "travel mode" where you can set your location to someplace else. Saw lots of this, but it may be locked behind premium or something idk - I never touched premium, on either app.

On Bumble, you can display what you're looking for (a relationship, something casual, or even marriage) on your profile. This makes Bumble more for people who are looking to get into serious relationships, plus I've seen a lot of "looking for a third" profiles on Bumble too. The app makes women message first, which is phenomenally pozzed, as some won't even bother actually messaging first or put "tired of messaging first" in their bios, when that's literally how the app works.

Being from Chicago, we have a diverse group of ladies. Many universities and thus, more artsy women. More of my type, anyway. I had two pictures on my profile, one was just a selfie and another was a selfie of my holding my puppy, a tiny Yorkshire terrier. Many women who matched with me mentioned how cute my dog was and that led to a very easy conversation about my pup as well as any pets they may have. Phenomenal conversation starter.

:feelskek:
Good luck bro, maybe you'll get Lucky but from all the Chad fishes I've seen in tinder is be Chad or betabuxx

I live in Chicago, the third largest city and second largest metropolitan area in the entire US. Not sure if you're in the US or where in particular, but my experience with Tinder is that there's a far more hookup vibe on Tinder. Never developed anything substantial with a woman from there, on top of there just being far more normie women on there. Not sure how good Bumble would be in a small city, but you can set your distance and there's a thing called "travel mode" where you can set your location to someplace else. Saw lots of this, but it may be locked behind premium or something idk - I never touched premium, on either app.

On Bumble, you can display what you're looking for (a relationship, something casual, or even marriage) on your profile. This makes Bumble more for people who are looking to get into serious relationships, plus I've seen a lot of "looking for a third" profiles on Bumble too. The app makes women message first, which is phenomenally pozzed, as some won't even bother actually messaging first or put "tired of messaging first" in their bios, when that's literally how the app works.

Being from Chicago, we have a diverse group of ladies. Many universities and thus, more artsy women. More of my type, anyway. I had two pictures on my profile, one was just a selfie and another was a selfie of my holding my puppy, a tiny Yorkshire terrier. Many women who matched with me mentioned how cute my dog was and that led to a very easy conversation about my pup as well as any pets they may have. Phenomenal conversation starter.
I'm in Europe and in certainly a much smaller city. I did Chadfish on Bumble and honestly a lot of my matches wouldn't message me lol. Do they even know that's how the app works?

I guess i'll try both and see how it goes. So how many matches did you get? Did you ask any to meet up with you?

See you tomorrow OP :feelsPop:

I'm in Europe and in certainly a much smaller city. I did Chadfish on Bumble and honestly a lot of my matches wouldn't message me lol. Do they even know that's how the app works?

I guess i'll try both and see how it goes. So how many matches did you get? Did you ask any to meet up with you?
I don't remember how many I got on Tinder, deleted it after a few months of using it in favor of Bumble, but I did get a decent amount of matches, but virtually all of the conversations went nowhere. As a result of being a lot more active on Bumble, at my peak I would have 3 or so women messaging me at once. I'm not sure how it works on Tinder, but Bumble matches are timed, meaning that they have 24 (or 48 if you use an extend) hours to message you first or the match expires. I got turned off of Bumble after deleting expired/unmatched/dead conversations and realizing how few women I actually substantially talked to.

I started Bumble during February 2020, right when the pandemic was beginning to kick off. I was never asked to meet up, nor did I ask to meet up with anyone, though I totally should have tbh, worth doing within 2 to 4 weeks of matching and conversing with a match. But trying to navigate dating during a global pandemic sucks, really couldn't have picked a worse time to get into Bumble, especially since I started over a year before vaccines became widely available to the public. Some of them lived far, some not even in the same state, so meeting up would be difficult. In fact, the one match that I still talk to outside of Bumble (via Snapchat, normie shit, I know) lives in a different, but neighboring, state.

here whats gonna happen: ur gonna install tinder, make a profile, use all ur swipes, take phenibut and just sit there for the rest of the day cos no matches.

How You Gon Let Other Niggas Write in Your Diary? That Shit Make No Sense
Creating a thread and pretending it's a diary is schizomaxxing. You write whatever you want and pretend the replies are your imaginary friends or the other voices talking to you.

Forget Tinder and swap engineering for gender studies. You're sure to ascend there :feelskek:

Phenibut taken. Now I just gotta watch Zyzz videos to boost T levels

Ok but i prefer to be incel

if you get one match delete your account :feelsaww:

@Fat Link
This nigger gets matches :feelswhat::feelsUgh:

@Fat Link
This nigger gets matches :feelswhat::feelsUgh:
virtually every guy gets at least 1 match on tinder after a couple weeks. I got 1-2 matches every day with tinder gold for a week but none of them responded

virtually every guy gets at least 1 match on tinder after a couple weeks. I got 1-2 matches every day with tinder gold for a week but none of them responded
:feelswhat:

if i were at least chad lite i would consider it, otherwise tinder is pointless as normie and underneath anyway.