Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tommorrow im ending my life for good

N

Nemo9065

Banned
-
I cant live like this anymore. Girls have tried gaslighting me so many times for nothing more than asking them out. My fellow males make fun of me for being a virgin. Everyone keeps me around as a big joke. Why keep going if its going to be the same thing forever? I tried lifting and failed. I tried to looksmax but how do you looksmax as a balding 5'5 curry?

I doubt it considering you are a new account.

See you in two days.

1. Don't do that. Life is short anyway- no need to artificially shorten it further and hurt your family
2. Have you seen other posts from people here who have attempted to kms? Is this amount of attention really worth it?

1. Don't do that. Life is short anyway- no need to artificially shorten it further and hurt your family
maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

I'd advise giving up on women completely. Live a hedonistic and carefree life.

Bullshit / no proof

Why do you depend on women so much, if they don't care about you? Are there not any other goals you want to achieve in life?

*sigh*

girls are not everything

Why do people make accounts to post suicide threads

no point in expediting death, just cope with hobbies and rot instead.

2. Have you seen other posts from people here who have attempted to kms? Is this amount of attention really worth it?
his family hurted him more by reproducing and sentencing him to life like this

Become a hERo instead.

I don't believe you OP, you are too much of a pussy.

"ending my life for good" is redundant