Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL tomb raider , lara croft, muh queen

lwolf27

lwolf27

Wii u wii u, this is the fbi.
-
i just finished playing tomb raider 2013 and at the end you have to fight against a queen, this old bitch is insane,
just wouldn't rot in peace, apparently she kept looking for other young girls to take their souls, blood and bodies.jfl

she had a bunch of men worshipping her,
all i kept thinking while finishing the game was our incel community, well especially cucktears and bluepilled faggots worshipping muhhh queens. jfl

what an evil old "queen", i bet her looksmatch roped a long time ago on that island. its over for tombraiderscels :feelskek:

The only good tomb raider game was the very first one on the playstation 1. Only because of the horror elements.

All the others suck.

The only good tomb raider game was the very first one on the playstation 1. Only because of the horror elements.
it had horror elements? I never knew that tbh

it had horror elements? I never knew that tbh

40 minute video but it explains how it did horror pretty well. It wasn't necessarily meant as a horror game but the ambience and some of the enemies would scare the chit out of you.

For example, these fuckers
Image result for tomb raider 1 mummies