Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel "Tom Cruise, for all his talent, didn’t have that physicality"-It's over for manlet

Stulejarz

Stulejarz

Officer
★★
Tom Cruise Replaced As Jack Reacher For Being Too Short, Author Says

Tom Cruise has finally found a mission he can’t accept: growing a few inches taller.

The actor, who reportedly stands 5 feet 7, has been replaced as the action hero Jack Reacher in an upcoming TV reboot based on the character from Lee Child’s series of crime thriller novels due to his stature.

Cruise played the former Army military police officer in two relatively successful films, “Jack Reacher” and “Jack Reacher: Never Go Back,” over eight years. The first grossed more than $200 million at the worldwide box office, but the second failed to impress critics or audiences.

The star’s height was always a point of contention for some fans. Reacher is described in Child’s novels as well over 6 feet and dominates enemies with his formidable size.

“I really enjoyed working with Cruise,” Child told BBC Radio Manchester’s Mike Sweeney on Wednesday. “He’s a really, really nice guy. We had a lot of fun. But ultimately the readers are right. The size of Reacher is really, really important, and it’s a big component of who he is. The idea is that when Reacher walks into a room, you’re all a little nervous just for that first minute.

“Cruise, for all his talent, didn’t have that physicality,” the writer added.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...says_us_5beda904e4b03af89267eed9?guccounter=1

giphy.gif

Imagine if article would be about women who was too fat for a role in a movie :feelsgah: Western world would explode but its ok to deny opportunities for manlets :feelsautistic:

Imagine if article would be about women who was too fat for a role in a movie :feelsgah: Western world would explode but its ok to deny opportunities for manlets :feelsautistic:
High IQ

I fucking hate double standards. Fontaine would not be impressed.

This is pure ragefuel tbh. It’s unfair that men have to live up to these insane standards while women are exempt from them.

Even a statusmaxxed hollywood megastar such as Tom Cruise isn’t safe from this prejudice. Brutal.

>The actor, who reportedly stands 5 feet 7,

LMAO, I love how all male celebrities fraud their own height. I bet he is more like 5'5 flat footed with no lifts or haircuts.

This is the man responsible for the manlet's rejection.

Go go go roll in the tanks

biggest movie star of all time doesn't give a shit :feelzez:

pure ragefuel

Imagine Tom Cruise going ER over this? Now that would be a sight to behold.

This is actually a good thing. Him playing Jack Reacher is a waste of talent and time. Now he can make more movies like Edge of Tomorrow and Minority Report.

>Tom Cruise can't play Jack Reacher cuz he's too short to play a 6 foot guy
>Hugh Jackman always gets to play Wolverine despite Wolverine being an uber-manlet
There is no justice in the world.

Even with his looks, you’re fucked if you’re a few inches too short.

Face>height fags btfo. Height is way more important as long as your face isn't totally fucked.

>Tom Cruise can't play Jack Reacher cuz he's too short to play a 6 foot guy
>Hugh Jackman always gets to play Wolverine despite Wolverine being an uber-manlet
There is no justice in the world.

Hugh jackman as wolverine has been one of the most infuriating Hollywood things of the past decade.

Hugh jackman as wolverine has been one of the most infuriating Hollywood things of the past decade.
Imagine if they did get a 5'1" guy to play Wolverine, normies wouldn't pay to watch any of his films.
Society in general is so shallow.

Imagine if they did get a 5'1" guy to play Wolverine, normies wouldn't pay to watch any of his films.
Society in general is so shallow.

I know. Wolverine is supposed to be short, hypermasculine, and ugly. So they pick a 6' romance actor pretty boy to play him.

Sure.

Wolverine was plenty popular in the comic and the cartoons despite being drawn for what he was.

he still mogs all of us . cope

Vanilla Sky is the best film I've seen with Tom C. and it's also blackpilled af

Cruise would've NEVER done TV, non-story.

Fuck it, I'm bot gonna be a hypocrite and disapprove of them not casting someone because they dont fit the role. Too bad they dont have continuity and will cast people who dont fit their roles because of "muh diversity" or "muh bodyshaming".

Face>Height copers where yall at ?

I get it in the books he was taller but hey black vikings 'n shiet and you are racist if you don't agree.

Btw at 6 feet you are not intimidating anyone by just walking into a room, unless you are Gandalf and visit the Shire or something.

Absolutely brutal heightpill. It’s over for manlets.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back