Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Tom and Jerry is blackpilled

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
I’m sure you’ve all at least heard of the classic cartoon, Tom and Jerry, about the cat and the mouse who are always getting into shenanigans. (At least I’m sure most of you burgercels have heard of it, I don’t known if it’s popular outside the US).

Anyway, I recently found that the Blackpill (maybe not by that name, but the idea) has been around much longer than some of us may have thought.

There’s an episode, Blue Cat Blues, which dates back to 1956 and is about Tom’s unsuccessful attempts to woo his crush.

It begins when Tom sees Cat Stacy walk by and immediately falls head over heels for her and begins following her around everywhere.

She initially is responsive to Tom, but it’s quickly revealed that she’s just using him for his favors, much like a modern-day foid uses an orbiter.

Eventually it’s revealed that there is a Cat Chad who is competing for Cat Stacy’s love. Guess who wins?

Tom tries winning her over with a jar of perfume, but Cat Chad mogs him with a literal truckload of perfume. After that, he sells all his possessions just to be able to afford a ring with a diamond so small that Cat Stacy needs a magnifying glass to see it. Cat Chad mogs him again, with a diamond so shiny that Tom and Cat Stacy need a welding helmet just to look at it.

Most people would have given up by now, but Tom is determined. In a last ditch effort, Tom sells himself into slavery just to afford a car, which is a really beat down and shitty car, to impress Cat Stacy. As you may have expected, he is mogged yet again when Cat Chad drives by in a convertible that’s as long as a fucking train, crushing Tom’s car in the process.

At this point, Tom gives up and starts drinking, and nearly goes down a gutter before being saved at the last second by Jerry. The last straw is when Cat Chad and Cat Stacy drive by in a limousine with a “just married” sign.

It then cuts to Tom sitting on a railroad track with a broken, depressed face. Jerry, who is sympathetic for Tom, is revealed to have a girlfriend - until she drives by with Mouse Chad in a car with another “just married” sign. Jerry then joins Tom on the railroad track.

The episode ends, fading to black as a train horn sounds.

If you’re interested, you can watch it here:

View: https://youtu.be/UnE88Oxs2Rc

Also worth noting is that YouTube classifies the video as “made for kids”, which I find hilarious given the subject matter, with drinking and (implied) suicide.

JFL. It never even began for catcels and mousecels.

Also worth noting is that YouTube classifies the video as “made for kids”, which I find hilarious given the subject matter, with drinking and (implied) suicide.
ITS SOOOO FUNNY FOR THEM WHEN SUB 5 MALES HAVE SUICIDAL THOUGHTS THEY EVEN MADE AN EPISODE ABOUT IT JUST FOR KIDS

ITS SOOOO FUNNY FOR THEM WHEN SUB 5 MALES HAVE SUICIDAL THOUGHTS THEY EVEN MADE AN EPISODE ABOUT IT JUST FOR KIDS

AREN'T WE ALL LAUGHING NOW?????????????????? :lasereyes:

i was gonna post about the tom and jerry pill couple days ago but completely forgot about it

Brutal.I just want to die at this point life is just pain.

I remember this episode. I watched it when I was far too young to understand the subtle blackpill message contained therein however.

I said it before. Blackpill must not be spreaded.

Let the simps and betabuxxers be as such.

If men knew that spending in looks would improve more their SMV than simping, betabuxxing or buying fancy stuff to impress foids, competence would turn the same. But the first ones in lookmaxxing would see a major improvement from lookmaxxing.

I’m sure you’ve all at least heard of the classic cartoon, Tom and Jerry, about the cat and the mouse who are always getting into shenanigans. (At least I’m sure most of you burgercels have heard of it, I don’t known if it’s popular outside the US).

Anyway, I recently found that the Blackpill (maybe not by that name, but the idea) has been around much longer than some of us may have thought.

There’s an episode, Blue Cat Blues, which dates back to 1956 and is about Tom’s unsuccessful attempts to woo his crush.

It begins when Tom sees Cat Stacy walk by and immediately falls head over heels for her and begins following her around everywhere.

She initially is responsive to Tom, but it’s quickly revealed that she’s just using him for his favors, much like a modern-day foid uses an orbiter.

Eventually it’s revealed that there is a Cat Chad who is competing for Cat Stacy’s love. Guess who wins?

Tom tries winning her over with a jar of perfume, but Cat Chad mogs him with a literal truckload of perfume. After that, he sells all his possessions just to be able to afford a ring with a diamond so small that Cat Stacy needs a magnifying glass to see it. Cat Chad mogs him again, with a diamond so shiny that Tom and Cat Stacy need a welding helmet just to look at it.

Most people would have given up by now, but Tom is determined. In a last ditch effort, Tom sells himself into slavery just to afford a car, which is a really beat down and shitty car, to impress Cat Stacy. As you may have expected, he is mogged yet again when Cat Chad drives by in a convertible that’s as long as a fucking train, crushing Tom’s car in the process.

At this point, Tom gives up and starts drinking, and nearly goes down a gutter before being saved at the last second by Jerry. The last straw is when Cat Chad and Cat Stacy drive by in a limousine with a “just married” sign.

It then cuts to Tom sitting on a railroad track with a broken, depressed face. Jerry, who is sympathetic for Tom, is revealed to have a girlfriend - until she drives by with Mouse Chad in a car with another “just married” sign. Jerry then joins Tom on the railroad track.

The episode ends, fading to black as a train horn sounds.

If you’re interested, you can watch it here:

View: https://youtu.be/UnE88Oxs2Rc

JFL. It never even began for catcels and mousecels.

I think this was the last episode of the original show, that 1956 blackpill