Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL told my sister i am an incel, she said - ME TOO

What a LARP, so your sister knows the term Incel and can define it too? Imagine falling for this guys posts. Should have been obvious with the 1k approaches thread

she does not know that actual definition

she thinks it is somebody who thinks he is a victim of his environment

i told her what it means and that it is sexual

also, she works in a media, so she reads about that kind of stuff

also

fuck u

juncel

Did you tell her about the 1000?
Jfl I bet she's just a lazy shit and doesn't want to leave the house for even a high tier normie

Yes bro. Also, the reason these sluts are "depressed" to begin with is because they chose to be shallow whores and only pursue Chad who then inevitably pumped and dumped them because he had such a large selection of females to choose from. This then creates frustration and anger on part of the foids, making them resent "all men" (which really just means ugly men, you know, those these useless whores discarded in favor of Chad) and then the cycle repeats itself. They'll find a new Chad once they're over their last, who then also pumps and dumps them, creating even more resentment for "all men". This will go on until their roastied cunts looks like a wartorn battlefield and their ovaries have dried up. The fun doesn't stop there, however. They will do everything they can to rebel against the society that made them miserable, but instead of tackling the real issue, namely the absence of patriarchy and good male leadership, they do everything in their power to break down society and "the patriarchy" even further, effectively ensuring the same miserable fate for the coming female generations.
High iq.

this WOMAN must have 10 IQ

i told her

women can't be incel

she said - they can
Hahahha she response like a NPC this meme Is so fucking actual

she does not know that actual definition

she thinks it is somebody who thinks he is a victim of his environment

i told her what it means and that it is sexual

also, she works in a media, so she reads about that kind of stuff

also

fuck u

juncel
you fucking dumbass. Quit
Typing
This
You
LARPING
Faggot
Please consider killing yourself you dumb faggot worthless cunt. Can’t believe everyone fell for this cunts LARP! Mods should be ashamed on themselves if they believe this Dude apprches 1k foids also been here 5 months now the monthly cel thing only counts for new month Cels ducking faggot. Pay someone to put a bullet yo your larping head. Human trash. Garbage filth. 1k approaches my ass you worthless son of a bitch the things I would do if I had a Chance to choke
You to death. LARPS like yourself exist only to get a reaction out of the incel community hope you get burned to death you fucker

Ok
Typing
This
You
LARPING
Faggot
Please consider killing yourself you dumb faggot worthless cunt. Can’t believe everyone fell for this cunts LARP! Mods should be ashamed on themselves if they believe this Dude apprches 1k foids also been here 5 months now the monthly cel thing only counts for new month Cels ducking faggot. Pay someone to put a bullet yo your larping head. Human trash. Garbage filth. 1k approaches my ass you worthless son of a bitch the things I would do if I had a Chance to choke
You to death. LARPS like yourself exist only to get a reaction out of the incel community hope you get burned to death you fucker

Ok

Typing
This
You
LARPING
Faggot
Oh dear.

Question for you - how many girls have you approached?

tell her that she's a volcel since she won't have sex with you

More than this LARPER has for sure, also shut the fuck up
You're full of shit.

If you really had approached a significant number of girls, you would know that he's telling the truth.

I have approached a lot of girls - nowhere near as many as OP, but enough to know that he is genuine from the way he describes the interactions. I know, because I can relate to the reactions he describes.

Seriously. Try to engage your brain for a few seconds if you can. What does he have to gain from making all of this up? Respect among an online community of anonymous virgins who will never know his identity in real life? You honestly believe he would keep coming back, LARPing about all of this, over a six month period? Or is your life that bad that you derive excitement from talking shit over the internet?

Fucking pathetic keyboard warrior.

You're full of shit.

If you really had approached a significant number of girls, you would know that he's telling the truth.

I have approached a lot of girls - nowhere near as many as OP, but enough to know that he is genuine from the way he describes the interactions. I know, because I can relate to the reactions he describes.

Seriously. Try to engage your brain for a few seconds if you can. What does he have to gain from making all of this up? Respect among an online community of anonymous virgins who will never know his identity in real life? You honestly believe he would keep coming back, LARPing about all of this, over a six month period? Or is your life that bad that you derive excitement from talking shit over the internet?

Fucking pathetic keyboard warrior.
Is this uninstall alternate account? I don’t talk to Nov2018cels sorry. Also I’m the keyboard warrior when you typed all this shit up. Lurk moar newcel

Is this uninstall alternate account? I don’t talk to Nov2018cels sorry. Also I’m the keyboard warrior when you typed all this shit up. Lurk moar newcel

lol ure such a retarded faggot, put some respect on uninstalls name before you go acting up cuck

Also you sort of insulte
lol ure such a retarded faggot, put some respect on uninstalls name before you go acting up cuck
fuck u nigga! Suck my dick and make sure to finish after I cum in yo mouf

Male INCEL- I have no friends, no loved ones, no one sees me as a potential romantic partner, I have been alone longer than I can remember and I see no discernible hope for my social and dating future. This society rewards and promotes ideals that I find repulsive and alien, I am a husk existing in a world of perpetual reminders of my failings as a man and a person.

Female INCEL- The guy I slept with last night only had a 5" dick #FOREVERALONE #METOO #FEMCEL

Male INCEL- I have no friends, no loved ones, no one sees me as a potential romantic partner, I have been alone longer than I can remember and I see no discernible hope for my social and dating future. This society rewards and promotes ideals that I find repulsive and alien, I am a husk existing in a world of perpetual reminders of my failings as a man and a person.

Female INCEL- The guy I slept with last night only had a 5" dick #FOREVERALONE #METOO #FEMCEL
Good post.

I bet she's the same type of female who posts everything she eats on Instagram, expresses how lonesome her life is on Snapchat the day after she posted a picture of her kissing Chad, and posts feminist quotes on Tumblr.

teehee, I'm not in relationship for 3 months, I'm a femcel, its over for me, teehee

Lose inceldom to each other and if she says no, tell her "see? Volcel bro."
85e

Typing
This
You
LARPING
Faggot
:feelstastyman:

i told her

women can't be incel

she said - they can
It's the easiest thing in the world to prove her wrong. Find an incel friend or acquaintance, ask him if he wants to bang your sister and then propose this to her.

Oh dear.

Question for you - how many girls have you approached?

This. Uninstall is not larping. It would take more effort to larp those reactions with such accuracy than to just go out and record foid reactions. This is exactly how women respond in real life, even the percentages of different responses is spot on perfectly accurate.

Any one who accusing Uninstall of larping is either a troll, or too afraid to approach himself, and wants to hold up a false red pilled fantasy of how women will react, once you become confident with your approaches. It's pure dillusion.

Because when you go out and approach, you know this is how women react to being approached.

It's the easiest thing in the world to prove her wrong. Find an incel friend or acquaintance, ask him if he wants to bang your sister and then propose this to her.
please bang my sister for me? and what if they both do it??? then you just cucked out your sister

please bang my sister for me? and what if they both do it??? then you just cucked out your sister
Have you learned nothing here? She won't bang an incel.

sit down with her

make tinders for each other with the same bio, same pic angles.

swipe for ten minutes.

compare results.

tell her to microwave and eat a wet sock for being such an insufferable NPC.