Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL told my sister i am an incel, she said - ME TOO

U

uninstall

Banned
-
this WOMAN must have 10 IQ

i told her

women can't be incel

she said - they can

Easy.

1) Show her some 2-3/10 truecels and say her : "Volcel if you wouldn't".

2) Win.

you are both 'incels'
volcel if you wouldnt incest

she can volunteer as a tribute ... plenty of potential partners for her here on the forum.

Lose inceldom to each other and if she says no, tell her "see? Volcel bro."

this WOMAN must have 10 IQ

i told her

women can't be incel

she said - they can
Tell her to go on tinder and see what she can get. Bet her anything she'll get guys who say they'd fuck her.

either that or offer incest but I'm not here to say you should, just a thought

When a foid says they are incel, it's like they're spitting on you, completely trivialising the pain and suffering a real incel goes through. Foids cant be incel. It's like saying you have clinical depression when you're just sad chad didnt message you back. It is incredibly disrespectful to people who have to deal with depression on a daily basis.

let's exchange sister bro

“You guys I’m so depressed cause I’m incel.. I tried to overdose on flintstones gummy vitamins today because I couldn’t get 6’4” chad to commit, I could only get 6’3” chad to anal me.. woe is me”

Females who say they are incels are mostly chicks who want a LTR before having sex. They are rare but quickly going extinct. They usually give up on the LTR and start whoring around like the rest.

If she insists she is incel, tell her you know some people that will cure her from it. I bet she knows no one that will cure your inceldom.

If she wasn't your sister, and you randomly approached her in your 1000 approaches, how do you think she would react? Would she mega ignore like most sluts do to you?

If she wasn't your sister, and you randomly approached her in your 1000 approaches, how do you think she would react? Would she mega ignore like most sluts do to you?

ignore is the most probable outcome

When a foid says they are incel, it's like they're spitting on you, completely trivialising the pain and suffering a real incel goes through. Foids cant be incel. It's like saying you have clinical depression when you're just sad chad didnt message you back. It is incredibly disrespectful to people who have to deal with depression on a daily basis.
Yes bro. Also, the reason these sluts are "depressed" to begin with is because they chose to be shallow whores and only pursue Chad who then inevitably pumped and dumped them because he had such a large selection of females to choose from. This then creates frustration and anger on part of the foids, making them resent "all men" (which really just means ugly men, you know, those these useless whores discarded in favor of Chad) and then the cycle repeats itself. They'll find a new Chad once they're over their last, who then also pumps and dumps them, creating even more resentment for "all men". This will go on until their roastied cunts looks like a wartorn battlefield and their ovaries have dried up. The fun doesn't stop there, however. They will do everything they can to rebel against the society that made them miserable, but instead of tackling the real issue, namely the absence of patriarchy and good male leadership, they do everything in their power to break down society and "the patriarchy" even further, effectively ensuring the same miserable fate for the coming female generations.

Well, did your sister have sex or a relationship before?

imagine the 15600 members of this forum gangbanging her

Yes bro. Also, the reason these sluts are "depressed" to begin with is because they chose to be shallow whores and only pursue Chad who then inevitably pumped and dumped them because he had such a large selection of females to choose from. This then creates frustration and anger on part of the foids, making them resent "all men" (which really just means ugly men, you know, those these useless whores discarded in favor of Chad) and then the cycle repeats itself. They'll find a new Chad once they're over their last, who then also pumps and dumps them, creating even more resentment for "all men". This will go on until their roastied cunts looks like a wartorn battlefield and their ovaries have dried up. The fun doesn't stop there, however. They will do everything they can to rebel against the society that made them miserable, but instead of tackling the real issue, namely the absence of patriarchy and good male leadership, they do everything in their power to break down society and "the patriarchy" even further, effectively ensuring the same miserable fate for the coming female generations.

Tesla IQ

Approach her on your bike & ask her if she wants to play smash with her bro'

Females who say they are incels are mostly chicks who want a LTR before having sex. They are rare but quickly going extinct. They usually give up on the LTR and start whoring around like the rest.
I wish more women were like and stayed like this. A ton of us want virgin women

fuck u overly-focused-on-autism-cuck
Tell your sister she's retarded for all of us, and I agree autism has become a normie buzzword and is fucking annoying

Women have to be trump victims whatever the circumstance.

How is her 1000 approach mission going?

say "cope" irl mid conversation and "soy" :feelskek:

Tell her to go visit Gandy and that she’s a roastie.

How would you rate your sister, objectively?

I wish more women were like and stayed like this. A ton of us want virgin women
We're more likely to find a T-Rex walking around on the street than to find a virgin femail these days. A womans n count is a personality / morals related trait.

What a LARP, so your sister knows the term Incel and can define it too? Imagine falling for this guys posts. Should have been obvious with the 1k approaches thread