Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Told my dumb mother, she will end up alone and with incontinence in her last days

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
My mother is a bad person and she is very dumb and probably mentally ill, but she doesen’t want to get checked.
I don’t love her, I don’t like her, i can’t stand her. She mentally abuses me, when I was a child, she used to beat me up without reason, deny me food and basic motherly duties in terms of emotional education.

Yesterday she tried to bully me again, i told her that she isn’t young anymore and in 10-15 years, she will retire, but she won’t have enough money to afford a good life and then she shouldn’t ask me for help, if she needs someone to look after her, when she suffers from incontinence and can’t wipe her own ass, because just like she didn’t want to support me, i wont support her also.

She seriously told me: Then i will just find an old senior who has a bit money and live with him.

I told her: No, when you are an old disgusting grandma, not even grandpa will want you anymore, you will die alone in your cheap apartment, without talking to anyone for years except for support workers who come over for a hour a day to wipe your ass, nobody will give a fuck about you, just like you deserve it.
You will call me to at least talk to someone a bit and i won’t answer your call, i won’t even visit you and i won’t come to your burial and never visit your grave!

Last edited:
Why don't you move out? Like my mother and father are also mentally ill, i plan to move out soon. Our mental health is more important

Why don't you move out? Like my mother and father are also mentally ill, i plan to move out soon. Our mental health is more important
JFL as if I didn’t think of that.

I lived alone 4 years, until i lost my apartment and now i have to live there until I find something else.

Not Everyone Is Loaded With Money Like You.