Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Told a Stacy I wont be Hiring Her

Priestcel

Priestcel

Greycel
This is from a few months ago but I still ride the high thinking about it.

With my position I get to interview candidates for a position because I'm the only person in the company that understands the systems enough to know if someone is bullshitting on their resume. With that I get to sit down and grill unsuspecting people on tech questions that that often are not prepared for because they lie like hell.

Well this one Stacy applied and got an interview. I'm talking this foid was going for her masters in STEM and somehow was teaching science at a middle school. Well she had put on her resume that she was in a sorority and I already knew this shit wasn't going to fly. Cut to the interview and I'm sitting across some some fuckin air head that tried to use her sex appeal and MUH DEGREE as say on why she couldn't answer the most basic questions about the systems we have in place.

The best part hands down was when she realized that her act of I'm hot so men like me and I don't need to know much wasn't going to fly. I had three technical questions for her to go through. She bombed the first one and I got to see the spark in her eye die as I told her she was complete wrong and she would have made the situation worse. I started asking the second question and she goes "I'm not good at these could we just talk about my experience?" stone cold I looked at her and replied "no" and finished my question and watched the panic set deeper in. She blabbers her way though the second question and when I asked the third she just looked down and said she didnt understand the question.

It gets even better now with this foid heartbroken I say to her "you mentioned experience but other than your schooling I'm failing to see where any experience in teaching middle school children science applies to this position. Can you explained how that fits our experience required?" The look of defeat as she just replied "well I'm the one that changes the toner in the printer" was fucking priceless.

I still think of how she must have driven home knowing that some incel manlet got to cuck her out of a job while other managers were trying to hire her. Fuck you Stacy I hope you still think about that:bigbrain:

Fucking based. We need more stories like this.

Also, what kind of industry are you in?

iu

Damn fine work Priestcel.

Mogs me at being a supervisor

was this a big position? you probably gave her her the only humiliation session she will ever have in her entire life. weird that she applied whilst supposedly not knowing anything. were the questions you asked really that simple for the work? wonder if she really thought she was just going to do random stuff and have someone else do her work.

Also, what kind of industry are you in?
I work in Information Tech.
was this a big position? you probably gave her her the only humiliation session she will ever have in her entire life. weird that she applied whilst supposedly not knowing anything. were the questions you asked really that simple for the work? wonder if she really thought she was just going to do random stuff and have someone else do her work.
This would have been for a systems engineer/support position. The question I could ask an iPad kid and they would get it right.

This would have been for a systems engineer/support position. The question I could ask an iPad kid and they would get it right.
Stop giving out your job for the whole world to see retarded targetcel

was she really that pretty?i mean if the questions were simple,and she thought she could get away it with,i have to wonder how pretty she was.

You could have asked for sex in exchange for the possition, right?. Either way, based as fuck.

Moved from ID to lounge?

Fucking soy mods.

What question were they? Lmao, this is how people end up in high positions that don't know anything. The same people that put cooling fluid in the oil hole and destroy the engine then just toss the car out.

Good work man. Now to hire a true so who actually knows how to be a network engineer.

I respected you, and don't forget, women are letting you to rot until you die(they are keep ignoring you until you die).

Love it mane!

With my position I get to interview candidates for a position because I'm the only person in the company that understands the systems enough to know if someone is bullshitting on their resume. With that I get to sit down and grill unsuspecting people on tech questions that that often are not prepared for because they lie like hell.

Well this one Stacy applied and got an interview. I'm talking this foid was going for her masters in STEM and somehow was teaching science at a middle school. Well she had put on her resume that she was in a sorority and I already knew this shit wasn't going to fly. Cut to the interview and I'm sitting across some some fuckin air head that tried to use her sex appeal and MUH DEGREE as say on why she couldn't answer the most basic questions about the systems we have in place.

The best part hands down was when she realized that her act of I'm hot so men like me and I don't need to know much wasn't going to fly. I had three technical questions for her to go through. She bombed the first one and I got to see the spark in her eye die as I told her she was complete wrong and she would have made the situation worse. I started asking the second question and she goes "I'm not good at these could we just talk about my experience?" stone cold I looked at her and replied "no" and finished my question and watched the panic set deeper in. She blabbers her way though the second question and when I asked the third she just looked down and said she didnt understand the question.

It gets even better now with this foid heartbroken I say to her "you mentioned experience but other than your schooling I'm failing to see where any experience in teaching middle school children science applies to this position. Can you explained how that fits our experience required?" The look of defeat as she just replied "well I'm the one that changes the toner in the printer" was fucking priceless.

I still think of how she must have driven home knowing that some incel manlet got to cuck her out of a job while other managers were trying to hire her. Fuck you Stacy I hope you still think about that:bigbrain:
If she’s not qualified, she shouldn’t get the job. Holy shit that was brutal. Even I was nice to everyone while being honest when telling someone they don’t have the skills. And then tell them to prepare better next time. You gave 0 shits and sent her to the shadow realm.....if she were male but she probably forgot about it after getting gang banged by a bunch of Tyrones

Moved from ID to lounge?

Fucking soy mods.
this should be fucking pinned.

Also I would not be surprised if OP got sued for sexual harassment even though it was completely fair. What kind of foid even studies or applies to IT jobs, She would be miserable.

this should be fucking pinned.

Also I would not be surprised if OP got sued for sexual harassment even though it was completely fair. What kind of foid even studies or applies to IT jobs, She would be miserable.
She probably heard it pays well and thought she could just be her usual hole self in a work environment filled with attention-starved virgins who she would expect to carry her dumb ass at work.

She probably heard it pays well and thought she could just be her usual hole self in a work environment filled with attention-starved virgins who she would expect to carry her dumb ass at work.
dumbass like her didn't think of how Chad deprived she would be, Also incels don't really give foids like that any attention at all even friendzone attention. She would be a pariah for once in her life

dumbass like her didn't think of how Chad deprived she would be, Also incels don't really give foids like that any attention at all even friendzone attention. She would be a pariah for once in her life
Tbh, I don't think chad is a problem for her, if she's as good looking as I think OP is suggesting. She probably has a few Chad fuckboys on rotation, who have her as part of their rotations.

It's a mix when it comes to incels and giving holes attention in the workplace. The black pilled incels obviously won't, and neither will the arrogant perfectionist who thinks himself a genius and everyone else a moron. Everyone in-between will probably simp for her.

:chad: Chad manager in position of power

My god this is better than the story of St. Calculatorcel. I bet that roastie has had too easy of a life having things handed to her and really needed to be knocked down a few rungs. It is poetic justice that a brocel was able to serve it to her.

Good. I wonder how many of these foids would be turned down if the interviewers were allowed to fap before making a decision.

JFL stacy's deserve suffering :feelsdevil:

based and thotpilled i hope every HRD have the same mindset as u

good for you I hope that hor dies choking on nigger dick

Make the clown world less cucky, one ego shattered foid at a time

If only every interviewer was as based as you:feelsjuice:

extremely based and woke. I will do the same thing when I get to that point.