Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Told a normie at work that I might stop wageslaving

govnyaker

govnyaker

Captain
★★★★
And basically live on the funds I accumulated through LDAR+wagecucking over 3 years
THE LOOK ON HER FACE was literally this :feelsUgh:, JFL:feelskek:, she tried hard to hide it, but made everything worse:feelshaha:
Mogged by an inkwell:lul:
Actually the cycling of wageslaving and then NET (not in employment or training) is the best way of a modern living as truecel
If you are coding then it`s even easier cause the pay is better than in other spheres

For how long will you be able to live without wageslaving, with your funds?

You talked to a she?:chad::banhammer:

For how long will you be able to live without wageslaving, with your funds?
it depends, i`m very weak on my stomach and like good food that has a good price, so i`d say 5 years
inb4 how you did it? I only spend money on food and sometimes give a little to my parents, I also live in the basement with them so its much cheaper than renting my own appartement
You talked to a she?:chad::banhammer:
part of a job sadly, still that doesn`t change my 4/10 face
when i first came to that place, my mother said that foids will be all around me and in a year i`d be 100% married:feelskek:
yeah, 3 years, not even one episode of flirting, never began for me:feelsseriously:

it depends, i`m very weak on my stomach and like good food that has a good price, so i`d say 5 years
inb4 how you did it? I only spend money on food and sometimes give a little to my parents, I also live in the basement with them so its much cheaper than renting my own appartement
Oh nice. Enjoy bro

My dream life is to work remotely in a part time job as a coder.
I'm studying webdev.

I did the same shit and I'm a youngcel aswell:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::society:

I loved being NEET except for having hardly any money. I would quit work straight away if I won over 500k, just learn a trade and do odd jobs until I retire then.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back