Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Told a Foid My Concern About Soyciety...

evilguy

evilguy

Recruit
★★
And now she is thinking of referring me over to a mental institution because she thinks I am crazy and paranoid. She thinks I should be sent to an institution, because apparently, I am one step away from wearing a tin foil hat.
I told her that I needed to save up 50000 USD so I can hire someone to make roping easy for me in case some one accuses me of sexual assault. She told me that I am crazy, that I should go and receive help and therapy! How is help and therapy going to help save me from imprisonment from a false claim of sexual assault? The only thing I know of that'll help with claims of sexual assault is the rope, but roping is hard, so I need a lot of money to pay someone to do it for me. This foid told me that I am unlikely to be accused of sexual assault.
Also, earlier that day, another foid actually even said that one of her friends was accused of sexual assault by a roastie. Apparently, even other foids know that this is an issue, however, they still think it is uncommon!
JFL at foids thinking that falsified reports of sexual assault are still uncommon!
I actually think this is going to be a huge obstacle preventing ascension. Roasties would accuse us of rape, so they can punish us for living and force us to rope! Honestly, a false rape accusation should actually be considered an attempted proxy murder or at least a coerced suicide, especially as prison is worse than death anyway.

help = coercion
therapy = mental enslavement

Just accept that all of humanity is insane and always will be, including yourself. There's no fixing something that can't be fixed.

why are you venting to a foid?:feelsseriously:

Joined Nov 7, 2021 Posts 23
Opinion discarded

is the foid your mother by any chance

This. They wouldn't understand you, and would default to bluepilled platitudes.
thats almost everyone. unless you somehow meet a fellow blackpilled individual (even chads can be bluepilled) you should only vent online to us brocels

And now she is thinking of referring me over to a mental institution because she thinks I am crazy and paranoid. She thinks I should be sent to an institution, because apparently, I am one step away from wearing a tin foil hat.
I told her that I needed to save up 50000 USD so I can hire someone to make roping easy for me in case some one accuses me of sexual assault. She told me that I am crazy, that I should go and receive help and therapy! How is help and therapy going to help save me from imprisonment from a false claim of sexual assault? The only thing I know of that'll help with claims of sexual assault is the rope, but roping is hard, so I need a lot of money to pay someone to do it for me. This foid told me that I am unlikely to be accused of sexual assault.
Also, earlier that day, another foid actually even said that one of her friends was accused of sexual assault by a roastie. Apparently, even other foids know that this is an issue, however, they still think it is uncommon!
JFL at foids thinking that falsified reports of sexual assault are still uncommon!
I actually think this is going to be a huge obstacle preventing ascension. Roasties would accuse us of rape, so they can punish us for living and force us to rope! Honestly, a false rape accusation should actually be considered an attempted proxy murder or at least a coerced suicide, especially as prison is worse than death anyway.
You made the first mistake with foids, intellectualizing with them is pointless and a wasted effort on your part. Foids are not politically or philosophically inclined beyond the low information they're programmed from the television and social media.

Never try to have an intellectual conversation with foids, they don't fucking care about most of that stuff anyway. They're absolutely primitive baseline creatures that do not have the mental capacity for higher reasoning, most of them do not advance mentally beyond the age of eighteen, meaning they have the mentality of an eighteen-year-old their entire lives aging. When you engage them you have to treat them like a deceptive manipulative child with tits that will do whatever prevailing authority in power tells them to, I can't stress enough that foids lack higher forms of thought, there's simply nothing there in their heads to even remotely entertain. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
i understand. u made a mistake. don't do it again.

make a legit tin foil hat to wear next time you see her
tbh a joke like that would help break the ice instead of getting serious/defensive

don't make it obvious though, make a tin yamaka and wear it under a baseball cap, then go "m'lady" and tip your cap to her revealing the foil hat

yeah complaining this to a foid, you should probably go to a mental institution if they actually can help. too bad they cant in this world

Foids, and men who act like foids anger me. :incel:

Oh yes, I will do something like this again! Next time, I will probably wear a tin foil hat, and make up some reason for that.
Fun fact, people like us somehow having consensual sex have to worry about the roastie forcing us to rope, while actual rapists are more likely to get away without worrying about anything. Actual rape victims feel like their story will be unbelievable thanks to the other roasties making up stories about them being raped so they can force people like us to rope.
Our laws really are cucked.
Just commit actual rape theory?

Well
You made the first mistake with foids, intellectualizing with them is pointless and a wasted effort on your part. Foids are not politically or philosophically inclined beyond the low information they're programmed from the television and social media.

Never try to have an intellectual conversation with foids, they don't fucking care about most of that stuff anyway. They're absolutely primitive baseline creatures that do not have the mental capacity for higher reasoning, most of them do not advance mentally beyond the age of eighteen, meaning they have the mentality of an eighteen-year-old their entire lives aging. When you engage them you have to treat them like a deceptive manipulative child with tits that will do whatever prevailing authority in power tells them to, I can't stress enough that foids lack higher forms of thought, there's simply nothing there in their heads to even remotely entertain. :feelsjuice:
Well.

Five percent might be ok.