Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Tokyo Xanadu Ex+ review

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Likely no one will reply. but still let me review.

game is 6.5/10. medicore PS2 era graphics. very flat story tbh, story ends up revolving around a girl who has the personality of cardboard. game does have some good slice of life moments tho.
OST or soundtrack is good too. also the city feels like a city.

No memorable characters. none at all, typical muh power of friendship story. has some interesting background organizations but they aren't ever explored.

the combat gameplay and level design is reptitive and boring tbh. very mediocre. bosses pure health sponges.

took 56 hours to beat game, epilogue and after story.

also none of the female leads were attractive personality wise, all cardboard generic trash. if u have seen their archetype before you've seen em all.

Haven't heard of it, but I won't play it now thanks to this review. I've been playing Tekken 7 a lot these past few days because it was on sale on Steam recently, and it turned out really good.

also forgot to say game drags on for fucking ever. I ended up using cheat engine to speed thru the combat and started just speed reading the dialogue and not waiting for characters to speak their vocal lines. game should have cut half the cast and reduced dialogue.
Haven't heard of it, but I won't play it now thanks to this review. I've been playing Tekken 7 a lot these past few days because it was on sale on Steam recently, and it turned out really good.
fighting games are hit or miss tbh. I used to cope with stretch fighter and mortal Kombat. but my main problemes with em is no story and they aren't fun with no friends for me.

fighting games are hit or miss tbh. I used to cope with stretch fighter and mortal Kombat. but my main problemes with em is no story and they aren't fun with no friends for me.
I have my nephew to play with sometimes, but playing online is good too if no one is around.