Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Toilets with tatoos and piercings are disgusting

Gendocel

Gendocel

Amalek
★★
Why do they think this crap makes them unique, when literally half of them does it?

satanic self harming

all foids are disgusting toilets

It looks ugly and trashy. Especially the cow nose ring.
satanic self harming
True that, even in the time of Moses its said no to cut yourself or put ink on your skin, because thats what demons worshipper did.

I wish tattoos, piercings and fakeup were illegal. They make women act even more slutty and destroy their natural beauty. No woman's subhuman genetics should be hidden under paint just like in men. Normies should never talk about natural selection when they make exceptions for women by fakeup and infertility treatments, they produce future incels.

@Ron.Belgrade Thoughts? Don't you like goth foids?

I think emo and goth foids are hot myself maybe I'm just brainwashed. Their tattoos and dyed hair is also hot af. :ahegao::ahegao:

Would

More foids are even getting their face tattooed and bodies covered in tattoos. Why can't they be happy with natural skin?

I agree, never found it attractive whatsoever. In all honesty, it tells you a lot about a person who has piercings / tattoo's, it being that they're broken and shitty human beings and that's as much as you need to know. Who knew there was a direct way of judging someone not based on their attitude / personality? Also, alternative girls are some of the worst cunts I've ever had the displeasure of interacting with. Evil and disgusting human beings. I hope Satan eats them for all their sins.

Femoisa are just looking for attention when they get tattoos & piercings.

that’s how you know if they are used goods or not.

Why do they think this crap makes them unique, when literally half of them does it?
foids are social being, they follow whatever is hip
its about conforming for them

It's a good thing. So it's easier to detect what's trash

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back