Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Toilets said they liked my ricer car, bloods.

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
This was weird because my car is definition ricer, mang. :dafuckfeels:
I mean it's definitely faster 0-60 than the average eco car, but it came stock with two stripes on the hood and makes it insanely riced.

But these toilets inside the gas station I was getting inkwell drinks from, I loudly overheard two slutinas and one boon talking about my whip and how it's not common and how they bet it's fast n shiet
I got to the cuckigster to pay for my drinks and I told them in a light voice that it was my car, they didn't hear me and I had to speak a little louder, it made me sound like I was trying to use everything in my body to speak at a normal voice jfl
They complimented my car but not me :cryfeels:

but one of the slutinas told me to have a good day :owo: (I should have asked her for sex n shiet yea ik)
I told her "thank you you too" (jfl I should get 50% field grade for toilet worship just for saying this to her just fucking laugh!)

they didn't offer me sex or relationship... they rather have it with my ricer car (i love my car too tho :owo:)
jfl at how over it is

Last edited:
Based. I want to get a nice car someday.

I got to the cuckigster to pay for my drinks and I told them in a light voice that it was my car, they didn't hear me and I had to speak a little louder, it made me sound like I was trying to use everything in my body to speak at a normal voice jfl
I hate when this happens. It's like even when we try to use our voice, we still get ignored, as if we aren't invisible enough as it is.

I have a pretty basic car, but I love it and I hate when people make fun of it (only foids have ever done so). It's like a pet or companion to me.

Based. I want to get a nice car someday.

I hate when this happens. It's like even when we try to use our voice, we still get ignored, as if we aren't invisible enough as it is.

I have a pretty basic car, but I love it and I hate when people make fun of it (only foids have ever done so). It's like a pet or companion to me.
based carcel, GrAY.

it's over

You should have said "this car gets me laid so often it's just crazy", and then immediately put on your sunglasses and drive away before they had a chance to respond.

Cause if you ever saw those foids again later you'd be a god to them.

At least this is the red pill theory as I understand it.

You should have said "this car gets me laid so often it's just crazy", and then immediately put on your sunglasses and drive away before they had a chance to respond.

Cause if you ever saw those foids again later you'd be a god to them.

At least this is the red pill theory as I understand it.
redpill is a massive cope, Chico. :smonk:
I workout almost daily and I still have the same inkwell life as I did b4, mang.

it's over

women don't know cars if it looks fast they will assume it's a racecar

Are you one of those who fucks your exhaust pipes

Are you one of those who fucks your exhaust pipes
not on this car. I only pipe my car if it's going to sound good and not obnoxiously raspy.

over

What do you drive